broke

The school ended after 6 hours of torture that felt like infinity, I walked to my personal locker with my head hung low as I was still saddened by the fact that he still ignored me and only answered me with one-word answers.

I sighed, I brought this to myself, what can I do?

With disappointment in my heart, I told myself that I'll just be a loner again.

I was at the gate, plugging in my earpiece, turning on " hard to love" by bolbbalgan4.

I really loved emotional songs that intrigues me as loneliness always never fail to fill up me and that was probably the reason why I loved school so much.

and I have a group of friends who cared about me, laughed and hang out with me but I still felt somewhat empty inside, I felt like there was a missing piece in me.

even though jeongguk was my friend too , the way he talks and even laugh fills up my heart with warmth and I would forget about the loneliness .

although he was annoying but kind of cute when he is sad or angry and he would always have a way to make me smile which I appreciate a lot for , I think I am attracted to him a little even though we just talked .

I wouldn't confess to him, it's impossible for such a good looking person to accept my one-sided love and besides, he is mad at me right now. I sighed once again with my mind corrupted with the thoughts of jeongguk is ignoring me.

I didn't realise that someone was walking beside me and I was too into my train of thoughts and I felt a hand intertwined with mine as I gasped and jumped a little.

I pushed that person away and recognising his voice, I looked at jeongguk whose now on the ground with a few scratches appearing on his left arm, I quickly held him up and apologise to him.

"Ahhh, jeongguk ah, bian, I didn't mean it, I thought you were some pervert or stalker, does it hurt ?" I looked at him with my eyes filled with worriedness ."

He glared at me coldly as I felt my eyes starting to well up, I was deeply afraid he would hate me and really ignore my existence but he laughed out loud and repeatedly called me a pabo.

"Yah, you really think I'm mad at you? I was just fooling around with you and about this, it's my fault, I shouldn't have scared you like this but your reaction was on point babe ." He winked at me after finishing what he had said.

"babe? yah, don't call me that. you're not my boyfriend." I stuttered and I mentally blamed myself for being so obvious .

"I guess we're even now since you saw my reaction and I saw yours after being scared ." I let out a giggle as I tried to cover up my mistake.

"Arraseo, babe !" he replied while smirking. I rolled my eyes playfully at him as he slung his hand on my shoulder and started walking me home.

When I reached my house, he held my hand, looked at me with that pair of hazel eyes full of sincerity, he wanted to say something but ended up saying sorry and it was nothing.

He waved to me and ran away, I was dumbfounded, what just happened? why am I feeling so hot right now, my cheeks are burning so badly.

if only I can tell her how do I actually feel about her ...

if only I can be together with him ...