heart

when we reached the rooftop , he let out a huge sigh , "hee-ah , it's been long isn't it , i missed you no I mean , I missed our friendship haha ."

I couldn't control it anymore , I let it all out and hot tears were streaming down my cheeks as I stare into his hazel eyes .

"jungkook-ah it's all good now , it's in the past , we're not mature enough and some things are just meant to be , we're not meant to be together and separating is a better choice for us isn't it . and I can see that you're really happy with soojung and I'm happy for you ."

I have finally spoken what I've been holding and I have never felt so relieved before .

"you've grown so much hee, you're so different from the hee that I know , it's a good thing though , you're changing for the better and are you perhaps dating beomgyu?" he asked with a hint of curiosity.

" i- guess we're dating ? but we're not official yet though " I replied jungkook .
"yeah we are , but I'm going to make it official now ." beomgyu smiled at me as he glances over to jungkook.
"oh right , that's cool , we should go on a double date someday." jungkook said with a poker face
"mhm , we'll see about it , anyways we got to rush for our english class, bye jungkook ." I said it in a rush
"goodbye hee and uhm beomgyu."
we waved to jungkook as I walked in a rapid speed but was stopped by beomgyu .
"yah, jae, are you alright ? I mean after all that happened , you met him just now..? , are you okay ?" beomgyu looks right into my eyes with concern in his tone .
"I guess I am , and by the way , sorry for lying about us being together ." I awkwardly mentioned it .
"ahhh are you blushing ?" beomgyu smirks .
"ani, your eyes have some issues." I blushed again unknowingly.
whiteout me knowing , he held out a box and opened it , it displayed an aesthetic bracelet with my name carved on it and he asked if i would be his girlfriend.
"jaehee ssi, I know we don't know each other that well yet but I really feel extra comfortable around you and my heart accelerates when I'm with you and I just really like you , will you be my girlfriend ?"
my heart was beating really fast as I looked at him with tears in my eyes and I was really touched by him .
i couldn't form words with my mouth as I gave him a simple nod and he grinned as he held me up and shouted you're mine .
a lot of students were staring at us as they cheered for us and I caught a glimpse of jungkook gritting his teeth as he held his fist tight and walked away .
I wonder why though , he has soojung and he should be happy for me .

2 years later
beomgyu became an artist in bighit as he proposed to me and I'm really fortunate to be accepted by his fans and we got married not long after he proposed to me at his world tour . I have never met jungkook after we left high school and honestly I'm kind of curious of what's his doing now .

just when me and beomgyu was holding hands and walking we bumped into him carrying a kid while chasing after soojung . we locked eye contact as I remembered the moment when we were talking about our future , we would have a kid and we'll be playing around like kids , and it came true but it wasn't with me .
I awkwardly greeted them as I look at their kid . soojung excised herself by bringing the kid to the playground nearby while beomgyu went to the convenience store to buy things and we're left alone
"uhm long time no see , how you're doing ? " I started the conversation
"I'm doing great , I see your marriage ring there , congrats on getting married ! " he smiled at me
"Thank you , congrats for being so successful now !" I complimented him .
"jungkook ssi, now that we're mature enough, I would like to thank you for the memories you've given me , it's a blessing to have known you and even though our promises were broken as we each have our own life but I would still say you will forever hold a special place in my heart ." I finished my piece with tears dripping down my cheeks .
""ahhh , nado, I hope you'll be happy with beomgyu , please stay happy , my princess , you'll always be my princess that I loved ." jungkook teared up abit as he hugged me .

after we waved goodbye , I know it's the end of us and I'm not regretting anything at all .