you

I stepped into the class , went to the back of the class , took a seat and stared out of the window with dazed eyes while more students came into the class .

"Have you heard ? minhee buzzed .

" What ? " areum hummed .

"Jeongguk is dating soojung ! " minhee whispered

"Bwo?! I thought he was dating jaehee ?" areum exclaimed .

I overheard them , tears were begging to form in my eyes but I managed to forced it back .

I was now at the school's rooftop , cold breeze gently flowing and ruffling my hair .

droplets started to lightly drop from my cheeks , you told me you would love me forever , and nothing could separate us ? but what happened to all your promises .

I wasn't a particularly attractive girl , just a normal teenage girl who studies hard and have a group of noisy friends in school .

I admitted that I was never good enough , you were the most good looking guy in our school , girls drooled over you , gossiped about how handsome you looked , yearned to have a boyfriend like you . but you were never bothered neither did you care about it at all .

You always appeared as a cold and mysterious guy as you hardly smiles , you would eat and sit alone , you wouldn't even speak a word if there isn't a need to .

I thought I should have helped you , i was those kind of girls who was overly optimistic as I was the student president of the school and I believed that everyone should be optimistic so I walked into your life .

without the thought of falling for you and get my heartbroken