you

He held my left hand tightly afraid that I was going to run away and as we were walking into the school, all of the students were staring at us, to be exact , our intertwined hands .

some girls were glaring at us with hatred while some stared at us with adoration in their eyes .

and boys were making ooohhhhh noises and smirking while I was feeling really uncomfortable at those glares

I tapped on his shoulder and he looked at me with a face filled with confusion as I tiptoed and whispered to him that he should let go of my hand and that people are staring .

He smirked and whispered back using a husky voice. "Shireol, I don't want to and just ignore them ."

I was staring at him blankly after trying to figure out what had just happened, he patted my head and continue dragging me to the class as he sat beside me.

I laid my head on the table as I was tired from watching a full night of dramas. He kept on poking me with a pen and I groaned asking him to stop while he pouted and said don't ignore me.

Hais, this kid.

While he was still saddened with the fact that I 'ignored' him, I suddenly screamed causing him to scream at a really high pitched voice and everyone in the class just stared at us like we were insane

and I held back my laughter at his expression but to no avail, I let out a loud laughter earning a glare from him as I continue to hold it back and laugh softly .

"Yah, stop laughing, was that so funny, yahhh, stop laughing ." He whined and pouted .

he's too cute aigooo

"arraseo, I will try not to okay !! " , I said while trying to hold in my laughter badly .

He ignored me for the whole period of history and I kept apologising while all he did was just focusing on what the teacher was teaching and he treated me like I don't exist . and man , it actually hurts .

I slipped a note to him and hoping he would read and forgive me.

"Dear Jeonggukie pabo,

bian for laughing at you earlier :<, I didn't mean it okay, I felt bad as you ignored me for the entire lesson :(

I mean it's okay if you don't want to forgive me but please don't forget to smile because of me :D

I really like your smile and I believe others too! So don't forget to smile every day and even if you're mad at me, can you don't ignore me :(

I couldn't stand the annoying tall gukkie not pestering me and making me smile :( ."

love,
jaehee ur shortie :(

little did she noticed, he was smiling after reading her note and was falling for her even more.