08

12.40 AM

''You know, you don't have to ask.'' Seokjin spoke as he looked up at the younger.

''Yes I do, you're still a person, I want to make sure if you're okay with something like this.'' Namjoon replied causing a soft smile to appear on the older's lips.

''Yes Namjoon, you can kiss me.'' Seokjin allowed.

Namjoon stopped their dancing and pulled the older even closer so that their bodies were pressed against each other, hesitantly, Namjoon started leaning closer, but never pressed their lips together. Seokjin softly cupped the younger's cheeks and sealed the kiss, knowing Namjoon was too nervous to do so himself.

The raven's lips were just as soft as Seokjin imagined they were and they just felt so perfect against his own. Their lips moved softly, in-sync with one another. It's been so long since somebody has treated Seokjin so delicately and he couldn't stop the tear that rolled down his cheek as he and Namjoon pulled away from the kiss.

''Seokjin, can I make love to you?'' All the older did was nod as Namjoon pressed their lips together once again. He picked the blonde up making Seokjin wrap his legs around his torso and carried him to the bed.

He laid the blonde down, gently, to make sure nothing happened to him then started unbuttoning his shirt. Seokjin watched the man above him slowly take his shirt off; for the first time in two years, he actually couldn't wait for the man to get on top of him and do as he pleased with him.

It was quite pathetic, how fast he was swooned by a person who showed him the slighted bit of affection, but he didn't care. He's been craving a soft touch and gentle words for so long and he wasn't planning on passing up the offer now.

Namjoon threw his shirt on the ground then proceeded to take off his trousers. He threw them onto the ground as well then grabbed the hem of Seokjin's sweater and pulled it off revealing the boy's fragile body. The raven felt a pang in his chest when he saw how skinny the man was, Seokjin was not lying when he said how rarely he ate. Namjoon proceeded to pull the older's jeans off, he didn't even need to unbutton them they just slid right off.

He got on top of the blonde pressed a soft kiss against his plump lips. Seokjin instantly kissed back, his hands reached up to his hair, his fingers curling into the raven locks. Namjoon kissed the older's neck causing a soft moan to get stuck in Seokjin's throat.

''H-how do I...'' The raven trailed off, too shy to ask the question.

''There's condoms and lube in the drawer, I checked.'' Seokjin assured as he extended his arm to open the drawer and reach inside it, he took out the lube and a condom wrapper and handed them to the raven.

Namjoon slid off his underwear revealing his half-erected member. Seokjin took it into his hand and started to pump it slowly. Soft groans escaped Namjoon's lips as Seokjin stroked his member, once it was fully hardened he helped the younger slip on the condom then coated it with a decent amount of lube.

Seokjin took off his underwear and spread his legs allowing Namjoon to position himself. The raven slowly slid his member inside the older, a shaky breath escaping his lips as he did so. He pulled Seokjin into another kiss as he started to thrust into the older softly.

The slow music in the background, the sounds of their moans and squeaking bed. Those three sounds worked together so well, creating a blissful harmony for Seokjin to listen to as the older thrusted into him hitting the spot that caused his voice to raise an octave.

It's been so long since Seokjin has had proper sex with somebody, he's almost forgotten what an orgasm felt like, but thanks to Namjoon, his breath hitched, his back arched up and his toes curled up as the overwhelming sensation took over his body and left him a moaning and shaking mess while he released himself onto his stomach.