Chapter 5

- Zach's P.O.V. -

I was on team speak with luna sitting next to be just listening. We have become really close over the past 5 weeks and she figured out that I was graser and seemed cool about it. She had her head on my shoulder and was just going through her phone while I tried to record this video for the 10th time. I was in a call with H and Tybzi and we were playing Breeze island 2.

" So graser you still going to pax? " H asked. the whole group was on me about pax and if I'm still going.

" Yeah I'm still going! " I said and look down at luna again. I really like her but were only friends and it kills me, but I want her in my life so I guess I'll have to deal with it.

" Yes we finally get to see what graser looks like! " h said and luna laughed quietly. We finish the the game and decide to stop recording for a while. I

Put one arm over her shoulder and log onto the call screen.

" So wanna try again in 20 minuets? " H asks and we agree. Devon and Stacy join the call and we sit there and talk until we decide to try and get another game. I took my arm away from her shoulder and she turned to me and pouted.

" What? " I ask and gave her a confused look.

" Oh nothing. " she said and smiled a wicked smile and put her head back on my shoulder.

"Graser who's the lady friend? " tybzi asks. Shit didn't think that we talked loud enough for the mic to pick up.

" That was luna sorry guys I forgot to say that she was over here. " I said and looked at her again. She looks up and smiles.

" Give me 30 minuets and then we can go do something. " I whisper in her ear and she nods.

" So luna how did you meet graser? " h asks and I look down at her. she sits there and her eyes start to water up. I hug her and mute my mic.

" Shhh... shhh it's gonna be ok, your gonna be ok. please don't cry. " I whisper in her ear and wrap both arms around her, and pull her up on my lap.

" I'm sorry graser it's just I can't handle those thoughts still. " She said and buried her head in my shoulder. she wasn't crying though which was a good thing.

" I'll talk to them you don't have to say up here if you don't want to. " I said and lift her head so we were looking at each other.

" No I'll stay just won't talk. " she said and sat back down in the chair next to me. I un muted my mic and hear them talking.

" Hey what was that about? " H asked and I put my arm around Luna's shoulder for a quick second.

" Yeah did he say something wrong? " tybzi asked.

" A little yeah, I told you guys how I met luna and she can't talk about it without getting even more depressed. " I said.

" Sorry I must have forgot and sorry luna. " h said and I logged back on mineplex.

" It's ok. " she said and picked up shadow and put him on her lap. She's the only person that cat will stay indoors for.

" Ready to record? " I ask them as I create a party and invite them.

" Yeah! "they said/yelled and we started.

- After the game -

" Finally a good game! " I say and put out a sigh of relief. Luna giggles and I look over at her.

" What? all I did was laugh. " she said and smiled at me. I shook my head and kissed her cheek. she rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone.

" You guys are so cute together! " tybzi said and luna shook her head.

" We're not dating guys. "I said and it hurt me to say that.

" Luna you going to pax? " Tybzi asked and I look at her. Even I didn't know if she was.

" Yup! " she replied and popped the p. We continued to talk and when I sighed off it was about 7:30.

" Do you still wanna go do something or wait till tomorrow? " I ask her and get up.

" Can we wait I have school tomorrow and it is the last day. "she said and got up as well. she did some summer course and it goes until 2 1/2 weeks until school starts back up for normal kids and 5ish weeks for collage kids.

" Ok wanna watch a movie or do you have to go home? "I ask.

" I can stay for 1 movie and only 1. I know how you always get me to stay for like 4 or 5. " she said and we walked downstairs and she flopped on my couch.

" whatcha wanna watch? "I ask and hand her movies. she looks through them and hands me paranormal activity 2.

" Ok then. "I say and put it in. I go and sit next to her and the movie starts.

-After the movie -

" I still don't know how you can watch those and have no reaction. " I say to her and turn my t.v. off.

" I only watched horror movies for a long period of time. " She said and smiled. I couldn't help myself any more it hurt so much. I kissed her and after I guess the shock wore off she kissed me back. we kissed until we needed air.

" I'm sorry luna I just couldn't help myself I really like you. "I said and looked down.

" I really like you too. " she said and kissed me again. I can't believe that she likes me.

" What does this make us? " I ask her and we separate.

" What ever you want us to be. " she said and I laced our hands together.

" So luna will you be my girl friend? " I ask to make it official.

" Yes. "she said and smiled. I kiss her one more time and smile at her.

" Tomorrow I will take you out on a official date ok. " I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

" Ok. "she said and checked the time.

" I have to go. " She said and I walked her to the door.

" Tomorrow 7 dress how you normally would ok. " I said.

"Ok bey graser. " she said and kissed my cheek and left. I walk upstairs and edit my video and go through twitter. I post one last thing before I got off.

" @Graser10 just had a amazing day with a amazing person! " I log off and go to bed.

- authors note -

I hope you all enjoyed chapter 5! Next chapter will probably be the date and the start of pax. don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed and I will see you all tomorrow BYEEEEEE!!!!!!

-GamerWolf

p.s. this was not edited because Nikkigirl didn't get on. :( sad day