Chapter 9

- Luna's P.O.V. - Prepare yourselves and I found the perfect song for this chapter while going through my music!

( time skip to the last day in Seattle )

Me and Parker were hanging out with some of the guys. I still refuse to talk to Graser or even look at him.

" Luna what happened between you and Graser? " straub asked. I haven't told anyone about what happened, the only person that knows is Bayani.

" something and I don't even think he knows what happened. " I say as I hear the door open. I feel two arms wrap around me and I look up, and graser was there.

" Luna we need to talk. " He said and I glance over at Jordan. he nods.

" Ok. " I said and got up and followed him into the hallway.

" Talk why have you been ignoring me. " he said as he crossed his arms.

" Well maybe it is because on the first day of pax at your panel you were having a make out fest with some girl. " I said and crossed my arms. he looked down in disappointment.

" You saw? " he asked and I just wanted to smack him.

" Yeah I did. " I said and then he grabbed my arms. He looked the the new cuts and just started crying.

" I'm so sorry. " he said and looked up.

" Were you going to you know? " he asked and I shake my head.

" Just be glad that Jordan was there. " I said as I start to feel tears roll down my face.

" I love you Luna. " he said and I just shook my head.

" Then prove it. " I said. He walked up to me and pulled me into a kiss while wrapping his arms around my waist. I had tears rolling down my face when we broke and he wiped them away. Jordan walks out and I look at him and he has a confused facial expression.

" I'm gonna go back to my hotel room. " I said and they nod while Graser releases me from his hold. I walk back and find my backup blade. I press it to my skin for the last time. I make 2 long and deep cuts over my veins and grab my phone. I send out my last messages to them while I'm still awake. I have notes for every one in my pocket. the last thing I saw was the beautiful night sky of Seattle, then I fall to the ground taking my last breath.

- Zach's P.O.V. -

We walk back into the room and every one looks at me.

" What happened to you and Luna? " Parker asked and I told them everything. when I finished we all get texts.

From Luny Luna ❤️

I'm sorry and I love you just keep living for me.

I feel my eyes get watery as I finish the text. I run out the door and down to her room while I call Noah. ( Noah zach )

Hey dude what's up

I think Luna is trying to kill herself.

What?! is that why she text us

Yeah

Just go in ok

Ok

I'll see you soon dude

K bey

I walk in and I see her laying on the floor with two cuts on her arms. I try to find her pulse but it isn't there. I call the police and tell then what happens. They get there and I have luna cradled in my arms and I rock back and forth crying. They pull her way from me and try to find her pulse, but it wasn't there. Noah and them get there looking out of breath and they look at her dead body.

" I'm sorry but she is gone there is nothing we can do. " the paramedic said. We all nod and they lift her up into a gurney and put her body in a bag. they were about to zip it up.

" Can I just get a minute with her before...... " I said then choked up. they all nod and walk out of the room. I walk up to her body and grab her cold pale hand.

" I'm sorry Luna I didn't want this to happen to you. I wanted to help you be your savior but I screwed up. " I said as I started crying. " I loved and still love you. " I managed to say and kissed her forehead then lips and walked out of the room. They zip up the bag and take it out to the ambulance. I have tears in my eyes as I slide down the wall and pull my knees up and rest my head on them. Someone sat next to me and pulled me into a side hug.

" It going to be ok. shhhh.....shhhh she is in a better place. " Leah said. They go back to the guys room because it would be to hard to be in the room Luna killed herself in and I went back to the guys. I finally stopped crying when I walked in. bayani looked at me and they all had judging eyes but I just stood there as my eyes got watery again.

" She's gone. " I said barely at a whisper as tears started falling down my face again. I look up at them and Parker just lost all expression he just looked shocked.

" Goddammit graser. " bayani yelled and punched the wall. Dul walks up to him and calms him down while we all just sit there in shock.

" How did you know that she was gonna kill herself? none of us got anything close to her saying she was gonna kill herself. " Devon asked and I looked up.

" She said just keep living for me. what did she say to you guys? " I said as I wiped away the tears from my eyes.

" She just thanked us for being there for her and that she loved us and how much we meant to her. " h chocked out as he just stared at his phone. Stacy pulled him into a hug. I forgot how much she meant to everyone especially Parker, bayani, H, Sean, Julio and tybzi.

" So do you know when the funeral will be? " Devon asked and shook my head no.

" Noah and them will probably plan it when they get back to Canada. " I said and they all nod. We all went back to our rooms to try and go to sleep because we had to leave tomorrow. I was almost asleep when my phone went off. I got up and checked it. Noah

Hey

Luna left notes in her pocket and I have them she left them for you and the cube guys

ok

do you want to come get them now or...

ill come get them be there in a few.

ok see you then

I hung up and pulled on a pair of pants and a sweatshirt and walked out of the door trying not to wake H up. I get the door and knock and it opens almost immediately.

" Come on in there over here. " Noah said walked over to the counter. I walk in an close the door and see like 25 notes all over the counter. He picks them up and leaves 3 there and hands them to me.

" here now go give them to everyone before they leave. " He said and ushered me to the door. I walk out and then he stops me. " Hey I have to say this even though you may have cheated on her I still have to say this. " He took a breath and looked at me. " Thank you for bringing happiness into her life for the last few months, she needed it and you were her savior. But like she always said every good thing has to come to a end. " He said and Started to chock up at the end.

" Your welcome. " I said and he closed the door. I go to every ones room and slip there notes under the door so that they don't have to wake up. I have the last three for me H and Jordan. I went back to our room and lay H's note next to his bed and bayanis on the table so I can give it to him before we leave. I get back into bed and close my eyes, I'm not reading the not till tomorrow because you know the FELLZ!!!!! and every thing. ( I'm sorry I just had to. )

" Good night Luna I love you. " Mutter as I fall asleep.

- Authors note -

I hope you all enjoyed chapter 9 and I hope I didn't make you guys cry now you know I said to prepare yourselves. If you did enjoy press that vote button and you can go yell at me in the comments for what happened. So yeah I'll see you guys later BYEEEEE!!!!!!!

-Gamerwolf

p.s. i will upload the last chapter tomorrow then go back to posting my other stories.