Chapter 10

- Zach's P.O.V. -

It had been a week since we left Seattle and today was the day of the funeral. they were going to do a open casket then when they lowered it they would close it. I got there early and just sat in my car. about little over half of the cube people were up here and they were all a wreck. Parker was the worst next to me he wouldn't stop crying and he hasn't uploaded since we got back. No one has we only tweeted out that something happened so there wouldn't be any videos. I got out of the car and walk up to the service and I see her parents and sister standing there just looking over her body, they had a smirk on there faces but I didn't want to say anything. I stand on the side lines as I kept my head down. I finally understand what it was like for her everyday being depressed because I honestly feel that way now, it's like you have lost everything and your just in a black hole falling but not hitting anything. I feel a hand on my back and I turn around. Stacy was there and she smiled and pulled me into a hug. I accept it and she looks up at me.

" How are you? " she asked.

" I feel like shit still. " I reply. Parker walks up and gives me a bro hug.

" Park how are you? " I ask just because I know what he must feel like.

" I'm still bad but getting better every day. " he said as he starts to have tears fall down his face. God Parker now you have me crying I thought as I started to cry as well. Every one showed up and I was required to say something but I didn't feel like I could.

" And now Zach will say his last words. " the director said and I slowly start to walk up there.

" Luna was my everything and I feel like a complete jerk for what happened to her. She could cheer every one up and I know that we will all miss her. I love you Luny. " I said and chocked up at the end. I walk back over to the guys and Stacy pulls me into a hug and didn't release till everyone was done with there last words.

" Now would anyone like to look at the body one last time before it is closed and sealed for good? " the director asked and Parker ran up. He kissed her forehead and walked back to us.

" Now or never. " I mutter and walk up there. I kissed he one last time and put her favorite hoodie of mine in there with her. I walk back and bayani waked up. after him Leah, taylor, jake, and Noah walk up at the same time I see they put something in the casket and then walk back.

" Is that everyone? " he asked and no one talked or moved.

" Well alrighty then. " he closed the casket and they lowered it. All you hear is crying as people start getting up to leave. We all walk out and go back to my place. we hung out and they all crashed there and went to catch there fights in the morning. I now have never felt so alone.

- epilogue -

I heard a familiar laugh as I slowly slipped away from life. that laugh was unforgettable and I hadn't heard it in so long. As I enter the light I see luna standing there with a huge grin on her face.i run up to her and pick her up and spun her around.

" I've missed you. " I said into her hair and pulled her into a kiss.

" You did it baby. " she said as I set her down. I gave her a confused look.

" I did what? "

" You stayed alive and don't try to kill yourself. " she said and she still had that grin on her face.

" I did it for you. " I said and smiled at her as tears ran down my face.

" I'm just happy you found love again. " she said and looked down. you could see everything and anything you wanted.

" Have you been watching? " I ask and she nods.

" Of course silly I'm your guardian angle. " she said.

" Why do you seem so happy now then on earth? "

" Up here you don't have a care in the world there is no judgement. " she said and started to pull me somewhere. I look down and I noticed that I didn't look like I did when I died I look like I did when I first meet luna. I was 76 and had married a beautiful and funny girl named Marie and we have 2 kids a girl and a boy. She doesn't compare to luna though no one ever has. we got to a spot where you could see the ocean and there was a cherry blossom tree right by it. We go sit under it and I pull her up onto my lap.

" I love you luna. " I said and softly kissed her neck.

" I love you too Zach. " she said and leaned back into my chest. we stay like that and I'm just happy I get to spend eternity with her. now nothing can separate us ever again.

- author note -

Ok so I hope you guys all enjoyed this story! and I hope this epilogue made up for last chapter yeah sorry about that guys but it had to be done. if you did enjoy please hit that vote button and comment if you want to know what the note said. that's all for now and also comment if I do do another story who should it be about? so yeah that's all I have for this story I'll see you guys later BYEEEEEE!!!!!!

-GamerWolf