Chapter 6

- Luna's P.O.V. (the next day) -

We were officially over with school I just left my last class, and all I can say is thank The Lord I don't think I could go through another class. I was walking home alone today because Noah had 1 more class Leah was about 30 minutes into her last class and Jake and Taylor finished their classes earlier this week. I haven't cut since I meet Zach besides the night I meet him but I had reasons to. I had just got back to the apartment and I see Taylor.

“Taylor!!!!” I yell and attack her.

“Why are you so happy?” she asked and I realize that I had a date with Zach tonight.

“Oh, no reason.” I said and sat down next to her.

“Hey wanna go do something tonight?” she asked and turned to look at me.

“Sorry can't.” I said and smiled. I never noticed how much I like him until now.

“Why?”

“I have a date.” I said and smiled. Her eyes lit up and I laughed.

“With who? Oh my god this is so exciting!" she screamed.

“Um…Zach.” I said and looking down.

“Okay so we need to do your hair and make-up what are you going to wear?" she said and pulled me to my room.

"Umm I don't know he said to dress like I normally would so yeah.....” I said and looked down and over looked my outfit.

“Umm no girl you’re dressing up come on.” She said and pulled me over to her apartment and started getting me ready.

- Time skip till the date because I'm lazy -

Taylor had put me in some pinkish short dress and black leggings (to the right or above) and put my hair in loose curls. She curled my eyelashes and put on some natural makeup. I got to pick my shoes so of course my combat boots.

I was texting Parker when I heard a knock on the door. Parker is like my best friend now we are always talking, this also goes with H, Bayani, Julio, grape, Devon, and Tybzi. I got up and tried to get the door but Taylor and Leah got there before me. God I hate those two sometimes.

“Luna your date is here!" they yell and I smack the back of their heads.

"Hi Luna." Zach said and smiled.

"Hey." I replied.

"Now get her back by 10,"

"And don't hurt her"

"Or we will have to hurt you,"

 "And I don't want to see any hickeys when you bring her back,”