Chapter 8

- Luna's P.O.V -

I wake up and for once dont hear anyone screaming or talking it is just silent.

" Ok...... " I said and got up and went out into the main room. I saw a note on the table so I walked over and picked it up.

Luny,

We went out with jake and Noah. we'll text you when we get back if your not here.

- Leah

" Well that explains that. " I mutter as I hear a knock on the door. I walk over and hear like 3 voices. " great. " I say an open it and see Parker, Bayani, and graser standing there..... of course.

" Hey Luny what's up? " bayani asked as I leaned against the door frame.

" Oh you know nothin really how about you three? " I replied.

" Nothin much wanna come hang out with us? "

" Yeah sure let me go get ready you guys can come in. " I say and step aside so they could get in. once they are all in I close the door and start heading back to my room to change. I close the door grab the first things I see and throw them on. I grab my boots and beanie and walk out to where the guys were.( her outfit on polyvor day before pax. ) I put my boots on and pull my beanie on.

" Ready Luny? " Parker asks and I nod and we go over to grape and Julio's room.

" I love you and good morning. " Graser whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

" Yeah yeah. " I reply and he grabs my hand.

" Hey guys we'll be there in a minute ok. " he said and they nod.

" What's up? you ok? "he asked and put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

" Just tired I'm fine. " I said and put on a fake smile.

" Your not ok what's wrong? " he asked again.

" Nothing ok. " I said and he just nods and pulls me into a kiss.

" If you need to talk I'm always here for you ok. " he said and kisses me again. I nod and we walk in the room. I head over to Parker and tybzi and we sit there and talk for like a hour till dul and Stacy pull me over to them. We talk for a flittle while then I feel two arms wrap around my waist and pull me up onto their lap.

" What no reaction? " Graser asks and I shake my head. He kisses my cheek and laughs.

" You two are so adorable! " Stacy said and looks like she is about to fan girl. I swipe my bangs over to cover my right and and smile.

" LUNA! " Parker yelled as he came over to us with tybzi and straub right behind him.

" What? " I ask as sits next to us. graser pulls me up father and tightens his grip around my waist.

" nothing. " he said and smiled.

" Ok. " I said and we all just sat there and talked.

" Guys lets do something. " bayani said and everyone agrees except me.

" Like what? " Stacy asked.

" Truth or dare. " Devon yelled. they agree while I get a text from Leah.

( Leah luna )

Luny were back if you wanna come hang out with us.

Ok I'll be there in a few minutes

Kk

" Luna you wanna join? " bayani asked.

" I'm good I actually have to go. " I said and they nod. I say bye and walk back over to the room.