Dinner

Zen squirmed in his seat restlessly, looking down at his lap where his fists lay. He bit his lower lip, slowly lifting his gaze to the other side of the table. Jumin was calmly sifting through a black file, and some papers within. Other than the soft classical music playing in the background, all that surrounded them was a very, very pregnant silence.

Zen decided to shift his attention to the vase of roses on the table's center. He reached out to touch them on impulse, smoothing the petal gently between his thumb and forefinger, appreciating the flower. The only seemingly soft aspect of the otherwise sleek, black-and-white schemed decor.

Jumin looked up, once he was done with his file. His eyes widened ever so slightly as his gaze fell on Zen. Bathed in the gentle, dim lighting, Zen caressing the roses that were as lusciously red as his eyes were a sight to see. The gentle expresion on his face melted Jumin's heart. He balanced his cheek on his hand, cocking his head slightly to the side as he hungrily drank in the sight of Zen.

Noticing twin lasers fixated on him, Zen snapped out of his reverie and looked at Jumin. Not bothering to hide his staring, Jumin just continued to look. Zen blushed, muttering incomprehensible words under his breath as he looked away.

Soon after, the chef came and placed dishes on the table. Zen moaned as he ate the food. "Oh jeez this is good!!" He exclaimed, rubbing his stomach contentedly. Jumin flashed him a small smile and cut into his steak. "Good that it suits your tastes." He said. "Why did you drag me out of there earlier? Was it...were you actually jealous?" Zen decided to ask, finally. He took Jumin's silence as confirmation.

"Look, okay, I mean I'm sorry I suddenly showed up and got friendly with Jihyun- I mean- you don't have to be jealous or anything. It's not like I like Jihyun or-" he stopped midsentence due the the harsh coldness of Jumin's confused stare. "Just what are you going on about?" He asked.

"Wha- but- you like Jihyun, don't you? In that way..." Zen stammered, unable to look Jumin in the eye. After a few moments of silence, he looked up.

Jumin looked shocked. Very shocked. His eyes were wide, his mouth slightly open, his eyebrows raised up high. His posture stayed frozen the way it was.

And then he started to laugh.

"No, Zen, I do not like Jihyun as a man. That's the worst misunderstanding I've ever heard to date. Hah!" He chuckled again. Although Zen burnt with embarrassment, he found hinself himself enjoying watching Jumin laughing. He looked so...pure, and innocent, and happy. Nothing like the stone-faced businessman he was accustomed to.

"You look nice when you laugh." He said without meaning to. Jumin stopped laughing and stared into Zen's eyes, as the mood in the room shifted. Zen suddenly became acutely aware of how the two of them were alone in enclosed spaces.

Free to do whatever they wanted.

Zen's heart thudded louder and louder against his chest as he watched Jumin get up from his seat opposite him and stalk towards him like predator towards its prey. The food Zen had been praising just minutes ago lay forgotten on the table, at the back of Zen's mind. All that filled his head was Jumin.

Jumin, with his stupid charming looks. Jumin, with his stupid gorgeous voice. Jumin, with his stupidly adorable cute side. Jumin, with his stupidly cute origami obsession.

Jumin, with his stupid ability to make Zen go absolutely raving mad when it came to him. Jumin, with his magical ability to break down all of Zen's defenses.

"Jumin." He whispered, standing up to his full height.

Jumin stepped closer towards Zen, and the latter stepped backward. It was too late when he realised he had tripped on the sofa leg, falling on his back on the lush sofa with a soft thud. Jumin climbed on top of him, hands on either side of his head and legs trapping him in Jumin's hold.

He leaned down closer. "Can I call you by your name?" He whispered. Zen, in a heavy daze incited by a cloud of lust, nodded. His eyes could only focus on how red Jumin's lips were after being stained by the red wine he was drinking earlier. He reached out with a finger and lightly ran it along Jumin's full lower lip. He thought about how red it was. How soft it would be.

Jumin released a low growl and edged his body closer to Zen's. "Hyun." He whispered into Zen's ear. Zen pulled back, staring into Jumin's entrancing black eyes. "Jumin." He whispered back in equal fervour. He bit down on his lips, raising his chin slightly.

"God damn it." Jumin said, before swooping in and capturing Zen's lips in a forceful kiss. Zen slid his arms around Jumin's neck, allowing him more access, as Jumin leaned in closer and slipped his arm underneath Zen to explore the small of his back. They couldn't tell how long they stayed wrapped in each other's embrace, kissing like there was no tomorrow. Like they weren't employer and employee, like they weren't acting completely crazy, lost in a seemingly endless chain of heated kisses.

Lost in each other.

A/n: wooh!! that heated up fast. What do you think will happen after this? ;))