A Tour

The tour with Draco was uneventful. The L/N's and the Malfoys were rich beyond measure and together we could make history...

Yet I didn't wanna do that. Theres something about Draco I despised. His name? His hair? I don't know.

"Do you agree Y/N?" He looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm what sorry?"

"About mudbloods." That made my blood boil.

"Im not a big fan of that phrase." I say and unloop our arms.

"Why it can be true." He says and looks at me suspiciously.

I shake my head and walk away but he catches up to me. "Why do you care, you're pure blood." He puts his arm around me, like Jungkook did but this seemed different...almost cruel.

-2 months later-

I was in the Slytherin common room, it was Saturday. I had made plans with Jungkook and the guys. Draco didn't want me to go, but I was going to anyway.

I walk out of the common room, turn to my right and see Taehyung.

"Hey Tae-Tae." I smile and he puts his arm around me.

"Hey cutie. How are you?"

"Good, where are the other?"

"Waiting for you." He says and we start walking.

I hear someone clear their throat so we turn around to see Malfoy, who was smiling.

Oh god, he's planning something.

He says as kind as he could "hey babe, you forgot your wand." He passes it to me smiling.

I take it. Taehyung looked confused.

"Babe?" He says questioning me.

"Of course, me and Y/N are in very powerful families and we plan to join them." He snarled then smiles at V.

"You two? You didn't- huh?" V was extremely confused.

"No Draco, you planned to join our families together. My mother hasn't yet given her approval. And who in our families would join eachother?" I smirk and begin to turn around.

"Why us of course." He smirks and walks off. Taehyung chokes.

"That he never mentioned." I glare at the Malfoy who's back was turned to me as he walked away.

"So you two aren't-" he cuts himself off.

"Hell no." I say and Tae puts his arm back around me and we start walking again.

"Good." he smiles as we head to the guys.

When we get there everyone was sat on the hill near the willow.

"Why did we have to meet out here. In November, its freezing!" I say and look at them.

"Do you want us to get Caught?" Jin says and raises and eyebrow.

"I don't see the harm, we've just been caught by Malfoy..." V trails off.

"What?!" Jungkook coughs and I sit next to him.

I nod. "I forgot my wand, Draco brought it. He saw Tae with his arm around me and he called me 'babe', probably to get Tae away."

"Didn't he say something about 'joining our powerful families' and you two getting married." I cringe.

"Joining our families, fine. Me and Draco getting married, I don't think so." I cringe again and Jungkook puts his arm around me.

"Maybe your mum won't approve." I nod and put my head on Kookie's shoulder.

"Lets hope she doesn't..." Everyone nods at what I say.

"Imagine if your mum approves, you'd have to marry Draco." Yoongi almost laughs.

"Hey what about Jungkook? Would they approve of him?" Namjoon says.

I blush and hide my head in Jungkook's neck.

"Look who's blushing." Hoseok says, directing it at Jungkook.

"They're blushing, how cute. Y/N I think Kookie likes you." Jimin teases.

"I SHIP IT!" Hobi yells.

"Hey what about with me?" Tae laughs.

"She's a year younger, get over her." RM points out.

"To be fair the age gap isn't that big..." I say and look up.

"Is that a confession cutie?" V winks.

"You wish." I laugh.

"You're right, he does wish." Jimin smirks.

"Quiet you!" Tae says, blushing slightly.

I wasn't effected by that, normally I blush at Taehyung flirting with me but I had no reaction.

Jungkook kisses my forehead, in a platonic way, like I'm his little sister or something.

"He likes the maknae!" Yoongi yells loud, making people look over.

Kookie scowls, "I thought I was younger than her?"

"Kooks you're the oldest in our year."

Yoongi smirks, "the perfect age gap! he wouldn't have to wait long until se-!"

"Yoongi shut up." Kookie says and looks Yoongi in the eye, "do you wanna get caught?"

"Yeah Yoongi, not all of us are Slytherins, we're not all sneaky and stuck up." V says.

"Hey!" I say and they look at me. Tae puts up his hands in false surrender.

"Typical Gryffindor..." I say.

"Hey!" all the Gryffindors say.

"What? You insulted Slytherin first!" Yoongi looked mad.

"But you guys are proven to be evil, I bet you can't name one bad Gryffindor." He smirks, I push myself away from Jungkook.

Jungkook looked confused and I start to trudge off.

"And now she's mad..." Hobi trails off.

"She is Slytherin..." Jin says I turn around.

"Wow I'm mad, its totally not a normal fucking emotion. Its just because I'm a 'TYPICAL SLYTHERIN'!" I got really mad at the end of it.

"Is their a problem babe?" I turn around and see Draco.

Great...

"Im fine."

"We're you hanging out with these... Gryffindors?"

"Yeah and now I'm mad." I glare in Jin's direction.

"Thats what they do." he puts his arm around me. "let's go someone Gryffindor free. Shall we?"

I nod and we turn around, his arm still around me as we walked.

I knew I'd end up forgiving Jin eventually but something else happened that day that wasn't me forgiving him.

That was the day I started dating Draco Malfoy...