Seen

*Warning: cussing*

Of course, the moment I reach the door Jungkook spots me...great...

He looked shocked but confused, like he didn't understand what had happened.

I couldn't look him in the eye, I walked out of the common room and headed back to the Slytherin dorm. Hopefully no one noticed I was missing.

I open the door and see no one there and I sigh in relief.

"Where were you?" I jump as I hear Suga.

"Umm...bathroom?" I look at him.

"All night!?" He snaps, "you had me worrying sick, what if you got lost, what if you got killed!"

"I'm fine Yoongs." I say.

He notices the hickey on my neck "what is that?"

I quickly cover it "nothing!"

He wasn't buying it, he moved my hand out of the way and saw it again.

"Who?" Is all he said, coldly.

"Um..."

"Y/N, I said who!" He yells and I stumble back.

"Was is Draco? Jungkook? Jimin?" I shake my head.

His eyes went wide, "it was Tae, wasn't it?"

I look down, "that son of a-" he says but I cut him off.

"Yoongi, h-he did it to help me. Me and Draco broke up..." He hugs me.

"You okay?" I shake my head. "Okay, um... Its Saturday, us and the guys will hang out, get your mind off it, like old times." I nod.

"I'm gonna go change..." He nods and lets me go.

I go get changed into black skinny jeans and a black tank top, throwing a hoodie over it.

Because it was Saturday we could wear our own clothes.

Yoongi puts his arm around me and we go to the dining hall.

As we walked to the Slytherin table a girl said to me 'one guy not enough for you, slut?'

The good news is, that didn't hurt me. The bad news is, Yoongi doesn't take shit from no one, especially when it is directed at one of his friends.

For Yoongi, he reacted calmly, kicking her under the table then continued walking.

We sit next to eachother on the Slytherin table.

"Found my replacement already?" Draco scoffs.

"Very funny." I say sarcastically.

"From what the rumors say, Kim Taehyung is your replacement." Pansy smirks.

"That foreign bastard, the mudblood!" I got mad.

I stood up,walked around the table and punched Draco, giving him a black eye.

"Do NOT talk about my friends that way!" I yell, he held his hand over his eye.

"My father will hear about this!" He snaps.

"Oh really, you get punched once cause you said something bad and you're running to daddy! You're pathetic!" I yell.

I storm out of the dining hall, Yoongi follows me.

Jimin, Tae, Jungkook and Jin all look at eachother.

Jin gets Hobi and Namjoon and they all go after me.