Mercy x Reader: My Little Angel

You heard a creak coming from the door. It was Angela walking into the room.
"Hi there Angela. How's my little angel doing today?" You greeted. She layed herself on the couch and let out a heavy sigh before saying "Today was a one hell of a mission! Do you know how many people I resurrected today?! Thirteen! Thirteen people dead and I have to bring them back to life!" She whined.
"Being a medic isn't an easy job y'a know? You gotta-" Before She could finished her sentence, you pulled her into a kiss. You taste her vanilla flavored lipstick on her lip. You battled with her tongue and slid your tongue into her mouth and let it explore the area while your left hand stroking her blonde hair and your right hand touching her soft ass. You and Angela eventually separated in need of air.
"As expected, that shut you up." You joked.
"Thanks Y/N. That made my day." Angela chuckles.
"I'm hungry. Wanna get something to eat? How about we go eat somewhere else that's not the canteen." You suggested.
"So you're asking me out huh?"
"You accept it?"
"Of course!" She replied.
"Look away. I'm going to change." She continues. You nod before turning around to the opposite way Angela is. A few minutes later, you actually got vary bored, so you turn around to see if Angela finished yet. But instead you saw naked Angela.
"Oof. S-sorry Angela! I didn't mean to! I-I thought y-you're finished!" You stuttered before swiftly turning around to your former position.
"Pervert." She smirked.
Timeskip
"I'm ready Y/N!" Angela announced with excitement. You turn around and saw Angela wearing her white work shirt and putting her hair down.
"You looked beautiful Angela." You complimented which made her blush.
"It's not that good Y/N. Anyways, where are we going?"
"Hmph. Maybe the new restaurant near the park. I heard it's pretty good."
She nods before you and Angela exit the room and was greeted by the Tracer.
"Where are you guys goin luvs?" Tracer asks.
"We're just...we're-"
"We're going on a date." You interrupted.
"Ooh~ hope you guy have fun! I gotta go now bye!" She said before blinking off.

Timeskip to after le meal
"Thanks for the meal Y/N. I really enjoyed it." She said as she rest her head on your shoulder.

"It's the least I can do for my lil angel." You replied as you stoke her blonde hair. After you two got to your room, Angela change to her pajamas whilst you did the same. You lay on your bed with Angela right beside you. She cuddles you and puts her head into your chest. You love when Angela do that to you. Then the room went into silence, an enjoyably silence which made you and Angela fell asleep within few minutes.