Cheater! Tracer X Male! Reader Part 4

"Let's go back home babe." A voice came into my ear. Wait, that voice is very familiar. I lift my head up and saw the person who I thought I would never see again. It was Y/N, with his new girlfriend, I assume. He soon notice me as well.

"Hi Y/N. Long time no see..." I smile faintly.

"Yup. Anyway, this is Hana, my girlfriend." Y/N says.

"It's nice to meet you Hana. I think Y/N at least told you something about me, right?"

"Oh he said many things about you." Hana replies before hand shaking me. There's a mix of feeling inside me. Both happy and hurt. I'm happy to see Y/N. But it hurts to see him with Hana. We had a little chat for only few minutes until they had to go.

"Nice talking to you Lena. But apparently, me and Hana booked for a dinner and it's almost time now, so we must go now."

"Okay. See you two around later then." I said. They then proceed to walk away, leaving me alone. I walk back to my room.

After arriving at my room, I put the beers inside the fridge. I open one of the beer and take a sip of it. Memories of the old days with Y/N starts flowing into my mind. And there it is, that picture of me and Y/N on our graduation day. I held it on my hands and put it on my chest, trying to fill that loneliness inside of me.

"I guess I got what I deserve...Cheating on him like that..." I weeped. I could never find someone as caring and precious as him again in this world. Every time I went on a mission or away from him, he would call me to check if I'm okay. After deserting and destroying him like that, he probably hate me with all of his heart already...he should....

Later that night

I was watching Netflix, drinking my beer. Suddenly came a buzz from my wardrobe. I walk to the wardrobe with curiosity. I open the wardrobe, seeing my old Overwatch agent watch. It was ringing.

"Must be from Winston!" I cheered. I answer the call.

"Lena? Is that you?" The gorilla.

"Winston!" I respond with excitement.

"Haha! It's really you Lena. It's been too long."

"Wayyy too long."