Cheater! Tracer X Male! Reader Part 1: Regrets

Requested by TYBG48

You came home early today. You're planning to propose Lena. In your hand is a diamond ring. The door made a loud creak as you open the oak door and enter the house. It's a little quiet than usual. Usually Lena would be either watching Tv or something like that.

"Lena? Are you home?" You called out. No answer.

Thump!

You heard a sound coming from upstairs. You're getting paranoid.
"What if Lena's in trouble?" You mumble as you put the ring into your pocket and pull out your p98 from your holster and cock it. You slowly walk upstair without making a sound. As you walk closer to the bedroom, you started hearing...moaning. By that, you know what you're gonna see inside that door. You open the door and see your worst nightmare...Lena fucking another woman. Both Lena and the other woman didn't seem to noticed you yet. You walk closer to them without letting them noticing. You are a highly trained assassin after all. Stealth is a piece of cake for you.

"Ahem!" You cleared your throat. The then darted their eyes to you, both eyes wide open. They quickly separate from each other. The red-haired woman covers her body with a towel, leaving Lena naked. But still, you two had sex numerous times before, so she's not really shy to show her body to you.

"WHAT THE HELL LENA!" You Shouted.

"I-I can explain this love!" Lena says.

"That already explained everything Lena!" You barked.

"Do you know why I came home early today?!" You said before showing her a diamond ring. Lena then let out a gasp.

"I was going to propose you Lena...*sobbing* but I guess it's a no cause you've lost that feeling towards me..." You sobbed.

"Now...pack your stuff up and get the hell out of my house..." You muttered.

"But-"

"Not buts. We are no longer lovers anymore Lena. I don't want to see you again." You declared.

After Lena packed everything up, she walks to you. You look up to her.

"The door's that way. I'm not a door." You muttered.

"I just wanna tell you, thank you for all the good times luv." Lena says as tears run down. Yours as well. A nod was the only respond from you. It was a pretty cold response.

"Goodbye Y/N...I hope you'll find someone better than me..." That was the last word from Lena before she walked out of your life.