Cheater! Tracer X Male! Reader Part 3: Memories

Lena's POV

It's been three years already since that day I left Y/N. It felt like it was just yesterday. I totally regret that decision. Emily dumped me two months after I left Y/N. Now I want to get back to Y/N...but I don't even know where he is. He probably found a new girl who's a lot better than me. He was not only my lover, but my best friend since childhood. We've been through many rough times and obstacles. Together. I actually felt very guilty for dumping him like that, after all he had done for me. All I want right now is to return to him, as his lover.

I searched for the key that was inside my purse. It was way at the bottom, it took my almost a minute to find it. I pulled out the key and unlock the door. And here I am at last, at my messy apartment room. I wished Y/N was here. Although he'll probably lecture me for an hour about keeping my room clean. But at least I can hear his voice again. Plus, he'll clean my room for me as always whenever my room got messy. He was a very organized man. Damn, I miss the hot assassin that would cuddle me every single night. Tears started forming in my eyes as I observe a picture I took with Y/N on our graduation day. Eventually, I couldn't keep my sadness inside anymore. I curled up into a ball on the bed and start crying. I cried, and cried for an hour or two. I managed to stop crying and find something to eat since my stomach is begging for food. I got up and walk to the kitchen. I search for anything in my fridge...Nothing.

"I need to re-stock my beer again. Maybe I'll go buy some after I find something to eat." I said to myself as I open the shelf near the fridge. I found an ancient noodle that I bought it since....I don't really remember when. I open it up, still not expired luckily. I put it on a bowl and pour hot water into it. After it's finished, I put the bowl on my coffee table and open the Tv.

Boring. Nothing to watch. Nowadays there's only news about the "New defenses against the Omnics" and the "The world is better without Overwatch". All of that shit. And yet with their new Technology, they still can't prevent any Omnic attacks.

"One day I guarantee, people are going to realize how much they really need Overwatch." I mumble as I devour the hot noodle. After finishing the noodle, I put the bowl on the sink.

"I'll come back to wash you later...I think." I mumble as I look into the bowl before grabbing my purse and left the room.

Timeskip

It took me about ten minutes to walk to the store, but I arrived at last. I grabbed two packs of Beer and walk to the cashier. After I payed everything, I walk out of the store, both hands holding a pack of beer. One on each side. I walk back to my apartment, but my mind is somewhere else. Y/N as always.

"Let's go back home babe." A voice came into my ear. Wait, that voice is very familiar. I lift my head up and saw the person who I thought I would never see again...