Tracer x Reader x Sombra

Requested by RoxyStryder1638

"Y/N, don't you remember me? I'm your friend, Genji." The cyborg ninja said.

"I don't remember having a friend like you." You said before grabbing a pistol from your holster and shoot it. Genji deflected the bullet, but you blinked away before it hits you.
A/N: Oh and btw, you have the same power as Tracer. That means you can blink, recall, etc and you have a chronal accelerator just like Tracer's

You blinked to his back and shoot him from behind. Genji fell into the ground.

"I-I need healing."

"Nice work darling. Now, that last target is Tracer, kill her." Sombra told you through the comm link.

"Got it. After this, you better reward me something special, Sombra~" You replied.

"Sure~"

Just when you were reloading your pistol, your target, Tracer blinked into you and kicked your stomach. It was hard enough to send you to the ground.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but I have to do that." She said to you.

"How did you know my name?" You questioned as you regain your position.

"Don't you remember me luv? It's me, Lena, your lover. You love me and I love you."

"Lena? That name...Lena......Oxton..." You mumbled.

"Yes luv, that's right. I'm Lena Oxton."

"Wait. I remember something about you..." You muttered as memories started entering your mind. You remembered one of your mission with her, it was at northern Siberia.

*flashback*

"Catch them! They have the files!" A Talon guard shouted. You and Lena ran as fast as you two could. Two of you ran until they finally lost you two.
"Phew, that was close." You said.
"You're right luv." She nods in agreement.

You and Lena are lost in the woods and it's getting dark. All you and Lena had are just a lighter and a coat from one of the guards. Both you and Lena ran out of ammunition. You had a machete and Lena had a pocket knife. You tried calling Winston through the comm link, but there was no signal.
"Shit. Lena, we have to stay here for the night. I'll go find some wood, you stay here." You said before leaving her.

You came back with some amount of wood.
"At least this will enough for one night." You said as you set up the camp fire.

*flashback ends*

"Babe, don't trust her, she's playing tricks on you!"

You turned around and saw Sombra behind you.

"No luv! Trust me! I'm Lena, your lover! We love each other, don't you remember me luv?" Lena shouts. You don't know who to trust. Sombra? Lena?

"Who do you choose and trust? Me or Sombra?" Lena said as train of thoughts and memories enters your mind.

You closed your eyes, your head facing the floor.
"Lena or Sombra?" You muttered a few times. Finally, you've made up your mind. You opened your eyes again seeing Lena on the left and Sombra on the right.

"I...I choose &@!2$/?'-: "

What's Y/N saying? Who did he choose? Tracer? Sombra? Comment Team Tracer if you think it's Tracer, but if you think it's Sombra, comment Team Sombra. Thanks for reading this crap, goodbye!
:)