What's It To You

Chapter 10

Ellie’s point of view

“Are we leaving yet?” I ask, turning my head towards Liam as I bit my lip. We were all stashed in the car ready to leave Harry’s hometown.

“Nope, Niall’s inside still I think,” Liam replies.

“He got the last time slot for the showers,” Louis laughs.

“Oh, well I forgot my prime lens inside I think,” I explain and Liam nods.

“Yeah we got some time, go get it and tell Niall to hurry up,” he says and I smile at him before I step out of the car.

The boys decided to hangout in the room last night and I went along to steal some shots and because I enjoyed their company. 

I enter the room and the bedsheets and whatnot were still a mess. I sigh as I rummage through them, looking for the lens and finally I spot it on the table underneath a pillow which god knows how it got there. I hear a door open and I turn, expecting it to be Liam to check up on me but I was dead wrong.

“Ree?” Niall says. He wore nothing but grey sweats and a towel on his tousled blonde hair, his bare chest completely exposed and still a bit wet from his shower.

“Oh God,” I gasp and turn around, my cheeks warming immediately.

“Ree you found it yet?” I hear someone else say and enter the room. “Niall what the hell put on a shirt.”

“Sorry Harry, I’ll be out in a minute,” Niall apologizes with a chuckle then I feel his warm body behind me, his lips nearing my ear.

“It’s okay to look Haribo,” he chuckles again and my cheeks warm even more.

“I’ll...I’ll go out,” I gulp and skitter out past Harry who raises an eyebrow at me.

“Babe you’re red as a tomato,” Zayn comments when I step back in the car.

“Uhm...yeah,” was all I could reply.

“Is that how much Niall’s nakedness affects you?” Harry asks and I hint a bitterness in his voice which was odd.

“He was naked?!” Liam gasps.

“No! Just half!” I protest and Louis starts laughing.

“You might as well just eat each other out, I’m telling ya,” he jokes and Harry punches the Doncaster lad’s shoulder.

“Oh leave her alone.”