Babe, You Look So Cool

Chapter 12 - Babe, You Looke So Cool

Harry’s point of view

“El?” I say, gently shaking Ellie’s shoulder. Because she was in such a rush to get out of the lobby hotel two days back we ended up sharing the same room.

Ellie grunts and snuggles deeper into the pillow she had in her arms and I felt a tug at my heart strings. It took a lot for me not to make any move on her.

“El, it’s 5 in the afternoon are you seriously planning to sleep all day?” I chuckle.

“I wasn’t asleep all day we were working from 6 bloody am to one in the afternoon,” she groans.

Normally El would be bursting with energy but the past few days that Sarah was with us she’d just been losing sleep straight. I guess she was waiting for something to happen between the girl and Niall but nothing really did and I could tell that Niall was having a difficult time as well. 

“The boys and I are thinking of going out to the pub, grab a few drinks and get wasted. Come on, it’ll be good for you to come out,” I say, tucking loose locks of her hair behind her ear and she finally peeps up at me.

“I’m not sure if my clothes are out of the drier yet, I’ve got no tops left. I’ve been wearing this one since this early morning,” she says in a sleepy tone.

“That’s fixable,” I reply and stand up, going to my suitcase and rummaging through it until I find the top I was looking for. I go back to El in bed and throw it at her.

She sits up and looks at the shirt and raises an eyebrow at me. “Your famous Hipsta Please shirt?”

I shrug. “Yeah, don’t wear it so often these days but there you go.”

“Thanks,” she smiles at me and all I wanted was to take a picture of it. She stands up in her white shirt and skinny black jeans then proceeds to remove her top, leaving her only in her bottoms and a pink lace bra. I gulp.

“Oh you don’t mind do you?” she asks me innocently. It was either she was just so comfortable around me or she didn’t see at all as a male but I didn’t mind at all so I just silently shake my head, taking in her breasts and smooth skin.

A minute too soon she pulls on my shirt over her torso and though I missed the image of her bare skin I had to admit I liked to look of her in my clothes.

She turns around towards the bedside table and puts on her gold rings, ones sliding down all the way her fingers and others stuck on the knuckles. I think girls called them knuckle rings or middies or something. She then lets her hair loose from its messy bun and her locks fall down in beautiful waves.

She then grabs her makeup kit from her backpack and easily reapplies her mascara, eyeliner and lipstick, leaving her strong eyebrows alone.

“Shall we go?” she asks, turning back to me and she’s a real beauty.