Debuting

Somi's P.O.V

Finally it was the day that you were going to debut!!! Not only were you going to perform "Up & Down" but Bang Si-Hyuk also wanted you to perform a solo song. You and the members had been practicing for a while now and were super confident. That was, until you saw BTS backstage. Bang Si-Hyuk had told you that your debuting stage would be at a huge event so you weren't surprised to see them, you just weren't ready.

You had been standing in a circle and Solji was talking until you heard a voice that seemed super familiar. Of course, being the curious girl that you are, you looked up only to see BTS standing only a few meters away from you. You were staring a them for a few minutes.

"YAH JEON SOMI!!!! Focus!" Hyelin screamed at you.

And just when she did, BTS looked your direction, and saw you looking right at them. You froze for a second as they all stared at you, before turning your head back to your members.

"Somi, I know you haven't seen them in a while but we really need to focus on this performance" Solji told you sternly.

"Your right. Ok let's do this! Fighting" You answered enthusiastically.

You were then called by your manager to get changed. This is what you wore:

(Basically the outfit LE had in the music video)

While performing

Yoongi's P.O.V

Right now BTS is sitting in the crowd waiting for EXIDs debut performance. All we know is that Somi is in the group but we haven't got a clue about the performance. We were all quietly sitting in the area where kpop groups sit until the lights went down. All of us were anticipating the performance. The lights went on and the first person I saw was Somi. She was wearing tight pants with a SUPER tight shirt. I looked over at the guys who seemed just as surprised as I was. The song started and my jaw completely dropped. Throughout the whole performance, we were speechless. Even when the cameras filmed us, we had no idea what faces to make. After a few minutes, the performances ended and EXID got ready to leave the stage. As they left, a roar of joy was heard from the crowd.

"Omo, I had no idea she could or would ever do that" I heard Jungkook whisper to us

"I heard she is going to perform a solo as well." Namjoon replied.

A few performances later, the MC came onto the stage to announce the next performance

"Our next performer was actually already up here this evening. Tonight she debuted with her fellow members in the group EXID!! And now she is going to be performing a solo. Enjoy!"

Somi's P.O.V

Outfit:

You walked out onto the stage and stood in front of the mic (I couldn't come up with a good song but you are performing a song about loosing someone)

You walked out onto the stage and stood in front of the mic (I couldn't come up with a good song but you are performing a song about loosing someone). You started singing and everything was going really well until you had eye contact with Yoongi. You immediately starting thinking of the fight you had with him and you started tearing up. You never broke eye contact with him. Towards the end of the song, you couldn't hold in your tears anymore and started crying. When the song ended you got off the stage as fast as possible and ran to your members.

---------------------

Authors note:

Ok, sorry if this was bad... I'm trying. It was really difficult to write this one but I hope you all understood haha. Ok bye!