BBMA Pt.2

Somi's P.O.V 

MC: And the winner is....EXID!

The crowd went crazy! We just won. Solji and Hyelin were the first ones to stand up. Solji looked at us and signaled us to stand up. Each person stood up but you were frozen. You had honestly thought that BTS would be winning this award. Hani had to pull you up as you were still sitting in shock. You all had a group chat while cameras were filming and photographers were taking pictures. As you got up on stage, you were met with the MC who handed you the award. Jeonghwa took it and held it tightly in her hands. Solji walked up to the mic and started speaking.

Solji: We just want to thank all the fans. Wow ok. Umm (she started tearing up) I don't know what to say. We only debuted a few months ago and we are already receiving more love and support than ever. We of course wouldn't be here without all of you!!! Gomabseubnida!!!

Cameras were filming audience reactions and people were nodding out of respect to you (remember Miley Cyrus's reaction to BTS. It's like that). As Solji was talking, you were hiding behind her crying. You didn't often cry in front of people because you didn't want to show a weak side of yourself so you were a bit embarrassed. Hyelin decided to mess with you and pulled you forward so everyone would see you.

 Hyelin decided to mess with you and pulled you forward so everyone would see you

You knew that you crying would go viral since it almost never happened in public. But at this point it didn't matter. You finally felt like your hard work payed off. You were all about to go off stage but you ran back to the mic and screamed out.

Somi: Gomabseubnida!!!!! I LOVE YOU LEGGO (for those who don't know, Leggo is their fan name)

You made a heart above your head before leaving the stage and going back to your seat. On the way back, you walking past a few fans that you high-fived and thanked/bowed to. Once you reached your seat, you sat down and hugged each other for a few minutes. 

After the hug, you automatically looked at the crowd proudly. Each fan looked different. They all had unique faces and personalities that you absolutely loved. Every time you would see a fan, you would remember them because of how special they each were to you. Some fans were focused on the stage at the moment, somewhere looking at you and waving while some were filming each member. You loved seeing a mix of all of them together. It was always tempting you run up to them and hug them but right now you had to focus on the rest of the show. As the show went on, people performed. You watched fascinated from the seats.

Backstage

Right now you were backstage crying out of happiness. The tears just wouldn't stop falling out. Jeonghwa came over and hugged you.

Somi: UNNIEEEE! I'm so happy

Jeonghwa: You have worked really hard. I'm proud of you

Somi: Thank you unnie

She gave you a tissue and you blew your nose a few times. When you looked up you saw Jungkook in front of you. You jumped into his arms and wrapped your arms around his neck while placing your head into his neck/chest (Your legs are basically hanging). His pulled his arms around your waist and held tightly.