Debuting Pt. 2

Somi's P.O.V

"You guys did really well on your performance! I think the fans loved it. You guys are going to become something big" You manager was praising everyone, completely ignoring your breakdown on stage. "Next week you are going to perform in Seoul so we are going to leave in 4 days. Weekly Idol has also requested to have you on their show! I know you have all been working really hard lately so I will be giving you the next fews days off. Just relax and have some fun together." He then left you guys backstage.

You walked over to your mirror and sat down comfortably on your chair. You knew that by now fans would have put some pictures online about your debut and your breakdown so you went to see what people had posted.

Instagram #1 (pretend this is you):

Caption: Somi started crying during her solo!!! I hope she's ok

Caption: Somi started crying during her solo!!! I hope she's ok. She seemed so calm and collected until she saw BTS. She must miss them so much! I'm so proud of her though, she's obviously been working hard for the past few months. #exid #debut

Instagram #2:

Caption: Lmao BTS was so shook when they saw Somi is those tight clothes! Especially Yoongi 😂 #exid #bts #btsexidcollabneedstohappen

Ok back to real life:

You laughed a little when you saw the post about BTS's reaction. Just as you laughed, you heard a voice behind you.

"You did really well today..."

You turned your head from your phone only to see... Jin. He was panting a little so you knew that he had just performed. BTS had recently come out with a new album and they were blowing up in success (the love yourself album). Ever since you had left BTS, it seemed that their popularity was growing and they had become one of the most popular groups ever. They were able to perform better and had songs that were more masculine and fitting to them than before.

"Thanks" you replied, you bowed slightly not knowing what else to say.

There was an awkward silence before you spoke again, "How is Yoongi?"

"He's fine, we all miss you a lot. How are your new members treating you."

"The members are taking good care of me. I feel like I'm in a group that really fits my style." To be honest, that wasn't true. Since leaving BTS, you had completely left your comfort zone and you were struggling to keep up with the new sexy theme. "Sorry Jin, I need to leave...".

"Ok, I hope to see you soon Somi, bye".

You went back over to your members who had seen the whole conversation with Jin. They knew the amount of stress you had been under because of leaving BTS and needing to work on debuting again.

----------

Author's note:

Hope you guys like this episode. The next one is going to be exid with weekly idol and bts is a surprise guest... bye!