BBMA

Somi's P.O.V

Both you and BTS had been invited to the BBMA (Billboard Music Award for those who don't know). You were nervous because you were going to see BTS again after a long time but mainly because you wanted to win the top social artist award. For the past few months your group had been receiving a lot of love and fans so you ended up being put up for the social artist award against BTS. Right now, Exid was sitting in the car on the way too the airport. You sat in the back writing a few lyrics (something you do when you are stressed), LE was in the passenger seat playing music, Hani was in the back with you looking through social media, Jeonghwa and Hyelin were in the middle laughing while Solji was doing something on her computer. Once we reached the airport we immediately heard the fans screaming our names. We exited the car and waved at all the fans.

"I LOVE YOU UNNIE!!!!"

"Can I get your autograph?"

"That outfit is bomb!!"

We walked towards our airplane while waving at fans, signing autographs and taking photos. When we finally reached our plane we had to say good bye and enter.

A few hours later (after landing and coming to the hotel)

The hotel was beautiful. Everything was so clean and organized. Your new manager was talking to the receptionists while you guys waiting behind her admiring the lobby. Just then you saw a few familiar figures walk in from the corner of your eyes. Your head turned towards the door and you were met with... BTS (Surprise right?). They were all walking behind their manager until Yoongi saw you. He paused for a minute and stared at you with a blank expression while you stared at him until he continued walking away. Yoongi had never looked at you so emotionless. You stood there dumbfounded until Hyelin shook you.

"Hey come on. We are going to our rooms now"

"Ok" You replied.

Once you reached your room (All your rooms are somehow connected so you can easily walk into each others) you all went straight to bed as you were tired from traveling all day

Once you reached your room (All your rooms are somehow connected so you can easily walk into each others) you all went straight to bed as you were tired from traveling all day. Everyone fell asleep really fast except you. You were so nervous for the next day and you could barely close your eyes. Time pasted and you looked at your phone to check the time. 01.59 You sighed and decided to take a small walk. You quickly changed into something decent, took your hotel room key and left.