Last chapter

Somi's P.O.V

Now that you were closer with Yoongi, being around BTS was no problem. You and Jungkook were officially dating now and things were going great. Today you were coming out with your new comeback "DDD" and you were super excited. Jungkook on the other hand wasn't. He absolutely hated the fact that you were going to be dancing such a sexy dance in such tight clothing. But of course there was nothing he could do about it. You were currently backstage talking to Hyelin about how nervous you were. This comeback had been tweeted about so much by fans and you knew they had very high expectations so you didn't want to mess anything up on stage. The makeup artist gave you a natural look because she knew that you liked that the most and that it would make you the most comfortable. You had about 10 minutes before you were going to go on stage when Jungkook came and hugged you from behind.

Jungkook: Hey baby. I'm so excited for you!

Somi: Are you really?

Jungkook: Mmm, just don't look so sexy (he said while looking you up and down... no pun intended)

Somi: And if I do? hehe

Jungkook leaned into your ear.

Jungkook: Then I'll need to punish you.

Somi: OPPAAA!!! (you said while hitting him)

He started laughing and hugged you tightly before "giving" you back to LE. She took you by the hand and you walked on stage together. Then you got into your positions. When the music started, you started dancing. You saw Jungkook hiding in the crowd with a mask so you decided to dance extra sexily while looking at him. He made a "I'm going to kill you" face while you were just laughing a bit. After that performance you the crowd went crazy.

Somi: Did you like it?

Fans: YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Once you were backstage, you felt someone lift you off your feet:

Jungkook: I told you not to be so sexy!!!

Somi: Sorry oppa!!

He put you down and placed a kiss on your lips.

Jimin: KOOOKIIEEEE IS KISSING SOMI!!!!!! EWWWWWWW

Taehyung: Get a room!!!!

----------

This was the last episode!! Sorry its really short btw. I know this whole story hasn't been so long but it's only my first one ever... I am currently working on the "8th member of BTS" fanfic which I will try make longer. Thanks so much to the people that read/enjoyed my story. I really appreciate it! Bye!