Writer's block (Kaname)

Elizabeth was in her room writing when after a few hours her mind felt clouded not thinking about her  horror story.  She was having her usual writers block and could only do so much to get passed it . It was late night so almost everyone was a sleep then her little door bell rang. She opened it seeing Kaname then smiled and hugged him pulling him more into the room.

" What do I owe the pleasure of  your company Mr monk"

"Well, I figured you were still up and couldn't help my curiosity if it was true"

"Well, I don't sleep much and I'm glad you came I was having writers block trying figure something out about the hero in my story"

"Oh I see can I ask you something "

"Sure what do you want to know"

"Your beautiful young woman but from what I have heard you never dated anyone why is that"

"Well I was always a nerd going up and I didn't like people very much in my hometown. The guys there weren't very nice  and called me names thinking in some deluded part of there mind it would get my attention or make me desperate enough to want to sleep with them. That backfired and I just graduated high school earlier then went to college on scholarships. I never been known to be comfortable around people especially men but you and your brother seem like good men. Sorry I talk too much"

"No it's okay and from what I grasp those men lost out on a very intelligent woman. Your quite a unique woman and for some reason I feel comfortable around you . My older brothers call me a flirt and such but for you I think I actually do like you"

"Thank and that's sweet all this talking made my writers block go away thank you Kaname. Before you leave I think I should give you something for your trouble"

"What I don't need anything I just enjoyed our talk and your company"

Elizabeth then suddenly did this :

" Thank you Kaname , this chat really helped me see that enlightenment inside your flirty facade and like I said before you have a good heart"

Kaname went back to his room after that still shocked that she kissed him and smiled thinking about her kind words of wisdom. Elizabeth got over her writer block not realizing what she done to some of the brothers but she figured a kiss was a simple thank you and boy was she dead wrong.