Ema's accident

Ema was walking around in town  looking in the shops of bookstore, video games and stuff that she normal liked . When she was paying attention she knocked someone over and she got up to see if they were okay. The woman she saw looked familiar but never met her before and took the woman who was half conscious with her to the sunrise condo because felt bad about running  into her knocking her unconscious.

They arrived at the sunrise building Ema put the woman on the couch and waited to her to wake up. She went grabbed a cold cloth and some headache medicine for her when she woke up. The woman's groaned a bit then her eyes fluttered open then shut and pressed her forehead to forehead. She didn't seem to be sick but from looking at her closely the woman looked overly tired.

Ema didn't know what either to do so she waited until Masaomi or one of the older brothers got home . So she pulled the woman on closer inspection wasn't much older looking then Ema herself. Suddenly the door door opened and some of the brothers walked into the room.

(Masaomi) " Ema what's going on ? Why do you have this woman here?"

(Ema) "Masaomi, I was walking around town looking at the shops when I ran into her knocking her over and we kinda bumped head so she's barely conscious. I wanted to wait until she woke before I brought her to the hospital."

(Masaomi) " She doesn't seem to have fever perhaps she just collapsed from exhaustion"

(Ukyo) " We can't just leave on our couch, Hikaru you don't mind if we use your old bedroom"

(Hikaru)" Not at all, she kind of looks familiar but I can't put my finger on where I saw her face before"

(Masaomi)" We probably shouldn't tell the others until she's
awake"

~ Elizabeth was carried and placed on the bare bed in Hikaru's old bed room. A conversation between the four eldest started.

(Kaname) "This will be interesting to explain to everyone considering she's a very beautiful young woman"

(Masaomi) " She is quite the looked and she kind of looks like an older version of Ema except her hair is darker."

(Ukyo) "I noticed their similarities but may be they are related to each other"

(Masaomi) " it's a possibility after Ema just found out she was adopted"

(Kaname) "If that's the case then we should have Ukyo dig into her background after we get her name"

(Hikaru) " I remember where I saw her face before she's a writer like me although she's more of horror and romance writer"

(Ukyo) "What's her name then?"

(Hikaru & Masaomi say at the same time)" Eliza Jameson"

(Hikaru) "Huh, you know her books , are you a fan? She quite popular in America"

(Masaomi) "I have read a few of her romance series and from what I read about her she quite smart"

(Kaname) "Looks like she's waking up"