Subaru ending ( lemon)

It was three days after Elizabeth moved into her house when she couldn't concentrate on her latest horror story. She was in the college library when she walked out she heard a basket ball and went into the gym seeing Subaru lost in thought missing a lot of baskets. She walked up to him tabbing him on the shoulder before he turned around with shocked look on his face.

" Hi Subaru are you okay?"

" Huh... yeah just thinking about something"

" I realized something about you ?"

"O-Oh ...what's that?"

" Your game seems suffer when your feelings are involved"

" what.... that's not true"

" oh really "

(Elizabeth leans forward and kissed his lips softly)

" Your body is saying your lying"

Subaru sighed then cupped her face then kissed her slowly back her up to the wall and she wrapped her arms around him. He guided her slowly to the locker room where they slowly taking each others jackets down to their underwear. Subaru was a little shy and embarrassed but Elizabeth just kneeled in front of Subaru . She took his member out of his pants which made him breathe deeply and as she bobbed her head. He ripped a condom open and laid her down on the bench then slowly held her legs against his hips.

When he was all the way in he stopped and she leaned forward kissing him again. They both moved against each other slowly as she gripped the bench above her head biting her lip and then they went faster as he lightly massaged her breasts. She gasped a little as the feeling of his wet tongue licking the space between her breasts and then after a bit he pulled her into his lap.

Elizabeth wrapped her arms around his neck then slowly rose her hips up and down as he continued to kiss her. They moved at a steady until they went faster then climaxed together covered in sweat but they didn't care. Elizabeth giggled which made Subaru blush a little pink before she spoke:

" Subaru you quite more bold when you get the right push"

" Lizzy I like you and I just didn't know if you liked me too so I waited hoping. Now that I have you I want to ask you something or rather two things"

" Okay Subaru... what is it?"

" The last few times we played basketball you seemed to know what you were doing so would you coach me? Will you be my girlfriend?"

" Me? Coach you I suppose but I honestly hadn't played much sports before then and yes I will be your girlfriend"

" Really"

" Yes"

Three months later Subaru proposed and they got married six years later because Subaru was a shy guy when it came to relationships but he loved Lizzy. They had one little boy named Shane who was also a basketball prodigy and they both opened a sports training center together.