one on one (Subaru

Elizabeth was playing basketball in the near by park just trying to clear her thoughts about the brothers. She wasn't a real athlete but she did know how to play basketball, soccer and volleyball. She was playing so long she was covered with sweat on her forehead and the sun was setting. Everyone of the brothers went out looking for her thinking she was in trouble because usually she would tell them where she was and for how long. Subaru found Lizzy playing basketball by herself and she seemed to be in deep thought being aggressive just slamming on shot after another .

Subaru ran up to her taking the ball away and she looked up there were sweat drenched down her face to her neck. Subaru thought she was crying and pulled her towards him then did this:

 Subaru thought she was crying and pulled her towards him then did this:

"Subaru what are you doing out me down"

" you looked like you were sad and crying usually this works for Wataru"

"Can you put me down now? I'm not crying just been playing basketball to get my mind off things"

"Are you okay Lizzy ? Your usually cheerful especially around Ema"

"I'll be okay want to play around before it gets darker"

" Sure " ( before she could grab the ball he kissed her and she blushed red then stole the ball)

They played like nothing happened and it was so dark now the street lights were on and the moon was shining bright. Elizabeth pulled Subaru forward gave him a soft kiss on the lips then said

"Thank you Subaru"

Subaru went to his room while Elizabeth was getting lectured by Ukyo about her safety since the  person who broke in her condo wasn't caught yet. Elizabeth explained she was actually near by in the local park and Subaru showed up then they played a game of two. Ukyo was surprised Lizzy even played sports and felt like he was learning more about her everyday.