-21-

SUNGJAE'S POV

"Hey, you alright?" I asked Rosé. She's not practicing. She's just sitting in the corner while holding her phone. Texting probably. But she need to practice. There's only a minute left.

"I'm fine. Lets go to the stage now." She said calmly so I just nod in response. We both made our way to the stage. She's on my left side while the opera dad is on the right. Gummy arrived and she stood at the center, which is infront of us.

"We will now air again." The camera rolled again. I keep on gazing towards Rosé because she's been down lately. Well, she dont need to force a smile now because we'll sing a soothing kind of song. All emotions are wrapping her up.

I was a little shocked because Gummy started singing already. "I need to focus." I said to myself. Instead of focusing at the song. My eyes caught mysterious people on the audience sit. I mean those mysterious people wearing mask, caps or other clothing just to hide their identity are idols like me. I've seen a girl, probably Rosé's co member and three male idols. I cant clearly see their faces because the lights are blinding me. Too many for a show like this.

"Hey, focus" I heard Rosé said to me worriedly. I mouthed thanks to her. So I shifted my focus on the song. Please forget me

oh~ nal geuman ijeoyo
keudael ponaen motnan nae gieoge
haengbokajee motamyeon
andwaeyo keudaekkaji
ajikdo

(I think I'm slowly forgetting about you now
and time to time, I even smile)

Really, Gummy sunbaenim is really a good singer. It's my turn now.

nan ije jogeumssik geudael
ijeoganabwayo
gakkeum utgido haneun geol boni
jogeumdo jinamyeon geudael mannage dwido
bangaul geot gatayo

(When a bit more time passes and we meet again
I think I'll just be happy to see you)

You really have a different charisma Rose, even Joy, you captured her heart too. You dont deserve tp be hurt.

nan geureon maeume
geudae nage namaittneun
sajineul hangjangssik dwijeokyeo bodaga

(In such a sentimental feeling, I look through your pictures
One by one)

Hoksina geudaeneun ddo nawa dallaseo
ajjikaji honjaman himdeuro halkkabwa

(Perhaps because you're not like me
You'd still be hurt by me)

After Junho's turn, my feels just, just. I dont know I cant explain. Her voice and emotion are mixed up and its really soothing to hear. I try to look at her as I sing.

oh nal geuman ijeoyo

(Forget me now)

geudael ponaen motnan nae keeoge
haengbokajee motamyeon
andwaeyo keudaekkaji

(I feel foolish leaving you
You'd better not be happy)
___

Crap, I'm really nervous right now. I'm hoping that Gummy will choose Rosé instead of me. She's a rookie and srsly, I'm overexposed now, lol.

After seconds of Gummy's thinking, she announced it. And it was me. My head hang low at first for Rosé, but I shifted it with a smile. I recieved everyone's applause, I walked towards Junho (Opera dad) hug him for having a good competition. I made my way to Rosé, I was about to hug her but she lend her hand for a highfive. I reach my hand to her's, an unknown electricity suddenly got inside me. I didnt notice that there's a little hump, so I fell a little. I immediately regain my composure, crap I'm embarassed.

What was that feeling? Rosé-ssii what have you done?

~

Imma liar, dont trust my words hahha Ill just UD 3 chaps tho mian

And im kinda busy rn.