-39-

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Taehyung and I separate our ways after the dinner because both of our manager fetches us. We arrived at my dorm and then I bid my goodbye to my manager and also to the two bodyguards. It's already 9 in the evening, I never knew our talk took that long. The lights are off already. Its either they're asleep already or they're not here yet. I let out a sigh as I took my keys from my sling bag and I unlocked the door, stepping in and locking it back again. I switched on the lights and a booming sound greeted me.

"WELCOME BACK CHAE!" My heart melted at the sight. All of my co-members are here wearing their onesies while Jisoo-unnie have a cake placed in her hands, Jennie-unnie and Lisa have some party poppers in their hands. Silver lettered balloons are hanged at the wall that says 'WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!'. A tear escaped from my eyes as I was frozen on my spot.

"Oh, my dear Changie~" Jisoo said as she placed the cake at the table then they all approached me giving me a tight long hug.

"I missed you guys." I mumbled as tears fell down on my face. "So so much." They broke the hug, as they gently pushed me to the sofa.

"I can't even sleep knowing that you are not here." Jennie pouted. Oh how much I missed my wifey.

"And we are thankful that we are complete again!" Jisoo echoed making me have a contented sweet smile. We all shifted our gaze to Lisa as she grumpily folded her arms infront of us pouting really hard.

"Aish! Look at that kid!" Jisoo blurted out as she playfully throw a stuffy at her direction.

"She ain't even giving me a hug!" She childishly said and I just shook my head at her. I opened my arms towards and she immediately jumped towards me giving me a really tight hug.

"Yah! You don't know how much I missed you Park Chaeyoung!" She blurted out when she broke the hug.

"Yeah right. Lisa always call your name whenever she's arriving here." Jennie said laughing.  

"Lets forget it! Now my Chaeyoungie is here~" She fondly said and I smiled at her.

We all ate the cake that they bought for me while talking about how much they missed me and again this three people never opened up the incident. I am glad. After all the talking, I know that they're tired from work so I said to them that they can sleep already. They hesitated for a moment but I playfully shooed them away. They all felt defeated so they just said their goodnights to me. I walked to my room to bath and to get change and to also sleep since I also have work to do for tomorrow.

After getting myself clean, I finally laid down on my bed, stretching my hands a bit. I took my phone and messages from Taehyung and my eomma popped out. A knock on my door was heard, I bid a soft 'come in' and I was surprise to see Lisa behind it.

"Lisa?"

"Chae, I have something to talk with you. Is it okay?" She asked. I sat down on my bed as I patted the side of it.

"Sure." I answered. If she'll talk about her and Jungkook, oh please I don't want to hear them. I don't want to get awkward with my bestfriend.

"What is it about?" I start off as she sat down beside me.

"It's about him." God, I just said I don't want to hear about them.

~