-16-

JUNHOE'S POV

I was about to click their doorbell but Rosé pops out already.

"You almost jumped." She said putting her mask.

"You just popped out, Chaeng." I said. She glared at me but I can see sadness in her eyes. That's right she need us. But heck, Jinhwan hyung is nowhere to be found. "I thought you were a ghost." I earned another glare at her.

"You know, I miss you. I miss this nightout with you. But Jinhwan oppa is not here. But its okay." She smiled. Trying to hide her pain. I missed you too Chaeng. But you know I have my pride.

"You miss this handsome face? I'm expecting that." I smiled back but she punch me playfully. Jeeez, this girl is so cute.

"Coming from you hah. You even mentioned me at your vlive. You tried copying my line but lol. That was funny." She said lifting her right eyebrow at me. "Uri saranguen buljangnan" She sang trying to copy my tone. Really Chaeng?

"Ok okay, you won already." I said patting my back. She walked behind me and I squatted so she can ride my back. She gently put her arms at my neck so I took her two legs and stood up. "Lets go." I said.

"Ahjussi, at the nearest café please." The hell, i'm not a driver you know.

"Tss. Mind telling me whats happening with you?" I asked with a serious tone. But she just chuckled like a kid.

"I just missed you, thats all." Tss. Such a playgirl. How dare you play with my feelings? Jeeez.

"One more joke, I swear I'll throw you at the trash." I sarcastically said.

"As if you can, Im your sister afterall." Youre still the fluffy Chaeng I know. Thanks God.

"You sure?" I asked and she nodded confidently. Well, she really know me. I cant do that.

"But really, I missed you June. I miss my so called brother in YG." A smile formed on my lips. I didnt respond because we already arrived at the café.

"We're here, ma'am." I used my deep voice to copy the taxi driver's tone. I squatted again so she stood up and acted like she's giving money. "Is this for the fare ma'am? No need. Just treat me at the cafe ma'am."

"Okay, ajhussi." We headed inside and a sweet scent of a newly brewed coffee greeted us. "I'm craving for this." She said as she inhaled the sweet aroma. In this kind of state of her, she'll not share that problem of her. I guess she just need a company.

...