-35-

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I teared up once Taehyung said it. I've been asking my manager if he came but he didn't.

"S-sorry." Taehyung apologized but I just shook my head.

"No, it's okay. It's my fault anyways." I said looking down. There's too many ways to erase my issue but-

"Hey." He held my chin high as I looked at him. " Don't worry. I'm always here for you. Since then, I'm always ready to help you." He said as he hugged me, he let me cry on his shoulder as he patted my back softly.

"Thank you." I said breaking the hug. I used my hand to dry off my tears and smiled. "Thank you so much."

"That's a promise." Taehyung smiled back. He wore his mask again as he gave an extra one for me.

"It's clean, use this if you're going out. Or call me if you want to go somewhere, i'll free my schedule for you." He said making me feel better.

If he has a girlfriend, she'll be the luckiest woman here on earth, he's so perfect in many ways. I thought.

"V, it's time to go." His manager said outside the room.

He opened the door as he make a way for me. I walked outside and I saw one of my bodyguard. I bid my goodbye to him and he did as well. I wore the mask Taehyung gave as I approached my manager unnie. She gave a box to me and I accept it.

"It's your new phone. All of our contacts is there and Kim Taehyung's. Tomorrow at 7 am, you'll have to meet him and practice your song." She said and I just nodded.

I need to focus on myself first. I need to heal myself. There's no time for Jungkook and my mess. I don't want to waste my career over him. It's time to let him go.

~

Votie votie