-34-

PARK CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Instead of bringing me to the dorm, I'm here sitting outside the office of Yang Sajangnim. My hands starts to sweat because of nervousness.

"Just stay there for a meantime, sajangnim will arrive maybe sooner." I nodded at her statement as she left with her companion. Leaving me alone here.

Minutes pass by, sajangnim is still not here. I tried to close my eyes, getting a nap since he is not here yet and to lessen up my anxiousness.

"Rosé?" I opened my eyes as a guy in mask called me.

"Uhm, may I ask who is talking behind the mask?" I asked then the guy giggled. He stopped laughing as sajangnim appears. I stood up and we bowed at him.

"Both of you, follow me." He said with a deep tone. I and the guy in masked followed him, we walked inside his office, as we waited for him to speak again.

"Sit down." He bid so we sat down. The guy took off his mask and it shows Taehyung from BTS. My mouth agaped as soon as I saw him, not because of his looks, but his guts to come here in yg.

"Okay." Sajangnim started as he trailed his eyes on me.

"You know you've caused a big issue right, Ms. Park?" I nodded as I bowed my head down, still ashamed of the incident.

"But, you are a big artist so we responded to it quickly. I need you to focus on my plan first before you come back as a blackpink member." I raised my head up as I said thank you to him.

"I need you to cut all your connections to Mr. Jeon and the other guys except for this guy sitting infront of you. We changed your phone into a new one, your manager will give it to you after this meeting." Confusion wraps me, sajangnim soon looks at taehyung.

"Mr. Kim knows this already and their company. I want you Chaeyoung to clean your name first by debuting as a duo with Taehyung. We will make this as a big debut because you two are one of the famous idols in the korean industry. Everything is almost done, you both just need to finish it with the recording, dance rehearsals and mv filming." His words are slowly sinking on my mind, do we really have to do it?

"Ms. Park. You know I don't like my artists to break my rules. Just because you're quite famous and you really have the talent, I'm letting you have a second chance and that is the last. If you don't follow my plan then the company's door is wide open, and the contract is easy to sign." I almost teared up as he said those words. I slowly nodded.

"I'm really sorry sajangnim for what I've done, I will not do it again. And for the plan, I'm accepting it." I said.

"Be sure of that because I will not tolerate such rulebreakers here in my company this time." As soon as he said that, he stood up as he leaves us. We stood up bowing at him. I tried not to cry and its succesful.

"hmmm." Taehyung hummed as I gazed at him.

"What did they do to erase my issue?" I asked.

"Oh, they announced that Jungkook and Lisa is in a relationship. That is because their ship is famous. and yeah, your issues quite down as those two flooded the news with their lovey dovey acting."

~

so if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time
waste it on me 🎶
-Hi lovies

still not edited. if u see some errors or wg please tell me. thank u.