Chapter 3

A/N so this chapter might confuse you at the begining. It starts with Luke walking to class after the class he had with Ashton (from chapter 2 were Ashton asks him if he could taks him to class) so I hope I cleared that up a bit.
Also this chapter may contain triggering moments I'll put || || these so you can see where it is.
xoxo Pien
▲▼▲▼

Luke's pov

I walk down the corrider to Cal's locker. History, one of the three subjects Calum and I have togheter. "Hey mate!" Cal engulfs me in a hug. "Hey!" I greet him back as wd start walking to our class. "So me, Mikey and Ashton were thinking 'bout hanging out on Friday, wanna join?" " No!" I say quickly. He looks at me suspicious. "Why not? They're really nice lads, Luke! And you could use some more friends." "Because I don't want to Calum. You know me, I'm way too awkward and shy, they wouldn't want to hang out with me! Besides I have you right?" "Well yeah, but you need some other friends too! And they'd love it if you'd come. Ashton even proposed the idea!" "Sorry Cal, I'm not coming." he gives me a sad look. Great, I made him sad! I'm such a horrible friend. But I really don't want to hang out with them, I'm not good enough. Besides my parents wouldn't eant me too. Ah who am I kidding? My parents don't give a flying fuck about me. "Okay." he sighs as we reach history class.

》》

As soon as the final bell rings I quickly stuff my books in my bag and rush out of the room. I don't want another encounter with Stan or one of his friends today. I quickly make it to my locker, pull my stuff out and put it into my bag. Just as I'm gonna makt it for a run home, I hear Calum call my name. "Sorry Cal, not time! Gotta go!" I say and run away, leaving a bewilderd Calum.

》》

Home, I think as I close the frong door panting. "Is that you Luke?" I hear my father slur from the living room. Crap, why is he home already? He should be at work. "Y-yeah it's me." "Great! Grab me a beer you worthless piece of shit!" I sigh walking to the kitchen. I know my dad drinks alot, because he always beats me when he's drunk. But it's only 15.30, he normally doesn't drink this early. I walk in the living room to see him sitting on the couch flipping through channels with beer bottles scattered around him. I hand him the bottle and stand there awkwardly. "What?" He sneers at me. "Uhh, I w-was just wondering w-why you're already h-home." I stutter not daring to meet his eyes. His head snaps up to me and if looks could kill, I be long dead. He stands up and comes dangerously close, making me regret every word I said. "What did ya say?" "I-I was just wo-wondering." God why can't I just shut up? "You disrespectful little piece of shit!" He yells as he lungs for my throat choking me."I'm sorry." I try to say, begging for air. He finally lets go and I fall to the ground, gasping for oxygen. He starts to kick me in the stomach and ribs saying things like 'worthless', 'pathetic' and 'just die already'. He finally stops kicking me and walks out of the room. After half an hour or so, I pick myself togheter and go limping on the stairs to my room. I sit on my bed and open the top drawer of my night stand, which holds a small wooden box. I open it, craving for that feeling.|| As I pull out the blade I examine it first. It's pretty sharp and I know I can't cut to deep because of it. I pull away my wristbands to reveal old cuts. I put the blade against my wrist.

'Worthless'
'Pathetic'
'Fag'
'Awkward'
'Weird'
'Just die'

I make six new cuts and just look in awe for a moment as my blood slides down my arm and drups on the floor. After awhile I put away the blade and go clean everything up.|| When everything is clean and my wrist is covered in bandages I pur myself in bed and fall asleep. Dreaming bout the new kid, Ashton

▲▼▲▼
A/N so that was chapter 3!
thoughts?
xoxo Pien
Vote, comment, share