Chapter 14

Tae's PoV
Kookie goes to the underworld with his father so I won't be seeing him in a week.

I just hope nothing bad happens to him. *sigh*

I'm got to school alone and our first class is in the gym.

Gym Teacher: Okay make pairs.

I keep standing there alone because no one wants to pair with me. I just wished Kookie is here so that I won't be alone.

The gym class is done and I walked to the cafeteria to buy something to drink when I come back to the class people are spreading rumors about me. I got in and sit on my chair and people stop chattering.

Time skip
Finally, school is done and I'm walking home so that I could get some rest but something caught my attention, someone is following me so I walked faster and got home real quick..... I looked behind me but there was nobody there..... I must have hallucinated..., probably thinking too much...

I got up in my room and unpacked my bag.... after I have done my homework I looked at my phone and saw that Kookie send something.

Kookie🐰❤️: how are you?

TaeTae🐯: I'm fine. I lied

Kookie🐰❤️: Good, I'll be back in four days so you have to take care of yourself ok.

TaeTae🐯: Ok, you too.

Kookie🐰❤️: Love you!

TaeTae🐯: Love you too!

Sorry if it's a bit short and hasn't been publishing so much cause I'm working on other stories too...