Chpater 27

Tae's PoV
If Kookie doesn't want to be with me anymore then I guess I should just let him go of me. I thought to myself while standing up.

Kelli: "Where are you going?"

Tae: "I'm just gonna get something to drink and go out to the garden to read a book so you can just stay inside so you won't get a cold." I said smiling.

Kelli: "Are you sure you're alright?" She said worriedly.

Tae: "Kelli... I know that we are cousins but not by blood and stop worrying about me I'm used to it." I said faking a smile

Kelli: "if you need something just call for me or something ok."

Tae: "I won't take long outside so you don't have to worry about me."

I went outside in a hoodie so I won't freeze.

Tae: "Sigh* winter is really coming huh?" I said smiling.

I sat on one of the benches in the garden watching some flowers that hadn't gone yet. I started reading the book I took with me. The title fits perfectly between me and Kookie...

Tae: "So far away huh?" Shedding tears without me noticing.

I wiped my tears so that Kelli won't notice when she looks out the window.

A few hours passed and it started to get cold I went inside the house and went straight to my room. I laid down on my bed and without me noticing I fell asleep.

Someone knocks on my door but I didn't respond since I don't want to wake up...I just want all this pain to disappear.

Kelli's PoV
I saw Taehyung fall asleep so I went downstairs and sat on the couch and thought that the guy name Tae was looking for me all the time... I open his phone and find the guy's name. When I saw him I went and read all their conversations it was so sweet reading those messages. But then I remember Tae was sad when he saw one picture of him and another girl.

TaeTae🐯 (Kelli): you said you love me.

Kookie🍪: yes I do baby.

TaeTae🐯: then why are you so into that woman?

Kookie🍪: which woman?

TaeTae🐯: her...

Kookie🍪: She is just a childhood friend baby

Kookie🍪: She is just a childhood friend baby. You're the only one I love so don't worry she is just a friend.

TaeTae🐯: friends can turn into lovers too.

Kookie🍪: What is wrong with you? Is there something wrong baby?

TaeTae🐯: no, there's nothing wrong...

Kookie🍪: how are you baby?

TaeTae🐯: I'm fine. (Even tho he isn't really fine... his crying himself to sleep is that fine... you don't even fucking care if he dies. Just fucking go to hell man)

Kookie🍪: that's great to hear baby...but now I have to go since my dad wants me to fix something... so talk to you later baby... love you.

He really doesn't tell the truth... he's just making excuses to run away from
Explaining everything that I want to know. Kelli thought to herself.

I hear footsteps from the stairs and I look towards it and saw Taehyung walking downstairs I closed his phone and acted as if nothing happened.

tae's PoV
I saw Kelli holding my phone but acted like I saw nothing to make her get scared. I went towards her and sit right next to him.

Tae: "Aren't you tired?"

Kelli: "Huh? Oh Ummm no"

Tae: "You know it will ruin your beauty if you stay up late...you should get some rest."

Kelli: "What about you?"

Tae: "Can't you see that I just woke up... so I'll go to sleep when I feel tired... but you should go and get some rest."

Kelli: "Ok" she got up from the couch and head up toward her room. I turn on the tv but not so loud not to any sounds.

I went to the kitchen and made some hot cocoa for me to warm me up a little.

Time skip.

I took my phone and see what Kelli was doing inside it... I went to my message and saw all their conversation. I felt my heart tighten reading the last message.

Tae: Kookie is getting farther away from me... I feel like he doesn't like me anymore... even though he says that he loves me but that doesn't prove that he really means it since "I love you" is just a word. I thought to myself while crying.

Not so long enough and because I'm lazy to go upstairs I sleep on the couch... I turned the tv off and went to find some blankets for me to use so that I could sleep peacefully.

An hour later the light in the living room turned open and made me wake up. I saw Kelli standing in front of me waiting.

Kelli: "I'll go make some breakfast so go get yourself dressed and pack all your books."

I followed her orders and went upstairs to change clothes and put all my books inside my bookbag. I went downstairs and smelled something familiar.

Kelli: "your food is ready... eat your breakfast so we can leave."

Tae: "Thanks Kelli you're the best when it comes to cooking."

Kelli: "That's why you need a woman in your life right."

Tae went sad hearing the word woman.

Tae: "Yeah." He finishes eating his breakfast and puts it In the sink "well then let's go before we get late from school I don't want to get punished."

Guys sorry if this is also a bit short I literally write this around 1 o'clock in the morning. I hope you like it.