Chapter 40

Warning... 2262 words... a very long story and I know I haven't updated much this past few weeks... got caught a cold or should I say a fever... I still am sick but still, here I am sitting in front of my computer writing a story at the time of 23:23 doing my homework at the same time.. I'm sorry if this book is a bit crappy.. plus sorry for the grammar mistakes... as you can see its 11 pm and I am tired after the gym today...

Kookie's PoV

I looked toward Tae and he seemed to be thinking deeply about my story...

'I want to tell him who the person I've loved.... the person I still love... '

'I wanted him to be mine again...' 'I want his heart to beat only for me ...'

'I want him only to look at me... '

Kookie: "Why can't you be mine!.... again..." I said with the last words lowly out loud without realizing it, he looks at me kinda surprised and at the same time sad..... Tae seemed worried...

Tae: "Kookie, do you miss her that much?" he said with a worried and sad lase in his voice...

I look at him and back to the road... I sigh not wanting to answer him...

Kookie: "I-I'm fine Tae...." I fake a smile...

Tae went up to me and lift my chin up so I could meet his eyes...

Tae: "I'm sorry for asking something so private..." He said regretting the whole conversation...

we arrive at our house... not literally ours but since we live beside each other so yea... our house... but anyway... we said farewell to each other... not some long minutes has pass Jimin came to pick Tae up...

It was around 9:30 pm and I was getting ready for bed... when I heard a car pulling off from Tae's house... I did not check because I thought that Tae came home which made my night even better...

Tae's PoV

Kookie's story sounds to be familiar, If you think deeply about it and read between the lines he also lost someone he loved the most, who he thinks he's life, his world...

Tae was frowning... he rests his face on his left hand while sitting at his desk chair ...

(this is what Tae's room looks like)

Thinking about Kookie's story and made me even more curious about the guy.... so I went to Kelli's room which is just downstairs, I know that she was home because I saw Yoongi's car around here before I went with Jimin...