Chapter 37

Kookie's PoV
Kookie: "So what ya wanna talk about?"

Tae: "umm.. about yesterday... the things you said... umm... is it true?" He said shyly

Kookie: "What will happen if I say it is?"

Tae's eyes light up...

Tae: " Well... umm... I want to get to know you better and... umm.. be friends maybe?"

Kookie: " just friends?" I said quietly not wanting Tae to hear...

I looked a bit pale at what he said... am I the only one who thinks we are more than friends?

Well, we can call it baby steps and hope that he will remember me soon...

Kookie: "well since we are friends why don't you eat lunch with us?"

Tae: "I would love to but then she's there..."

Tae's thought "I wasn't actually sad that Kelli and Yoongi-hyung are dating, I'm actually glad for my cousin, I'm sad to see that they are together when I know how much Jimin likes Yoongi-hyung, it's sad to see Jimin watching them from afar and the one he likes is dating someone else."

Kookie: "you don't have to look at her, look at me instead, just me..."

Tae: "I'll try..."

Kookie: "let's go!"

I dragged him back to the cafeteria where the squad was chatting and messing around...

I sat on my chair but then Tae started looking at Kelli and get sad at the sight... I tugged on his finger to catch his attention... I look at him with an Are you ok look...

Tae nodded responding that he is fine... I pulled him down close and let him sit beside me and Hoseok-hyung..

I wrapped my hand intertwining with him.... he looks at me with his signature boxy smile... which made me soft and smile back...

Everyone got shocked seeing me smiling... even Tae got shocked seeing me smile towards him... even though I have been smiling towards him before and always will...

Tae's PoV
Why does his smile look familiar?
Why does it seems like I have seen those smile before?
Wait... is he that person I have been dreaming about?
No.... it can't be... he is LIKE the most popular and genius student in school... he even got the name golden maknae... in their group...
or worse.... have I fallen for his smile, his kindness, his everything?

I laid my head on Kookie's shoulder... I felt his hand stop holding mine...

I missed his touch... but then I felt warm arms wrapping around my waist... I look towards it and saw a very familiar one...

Tae: "I'm so glad he's not mad at me..."
I saw everyone look toward me confuse...

Tae: "Did I say it out loud?" I ask Kookie and just felt him wrapping me tighter towards him...

Kookie nodded at what I asked and started snuggling with me...

They keep messing around and laughing at each other clumsiness... I felt that Kookie tries not to disturb me while having fun...

I look towards the opposite side of the table and saw Kelli... who keeps bothering Yoongi...

I'm happy that she is happy, but everytime Kelli annoys Yoongi, even though she knew that Jimin likes him, makes me frustrated.

I look toward Yoongi but he seems off... he doesn't pay much attention to his girlfriend but keeps staring at someone else...

I got confused and have to ask Kookie about it...
I poke Kookie's shoulder to get his attention...

Kookie: "Is there something wrong?" He asks worriedly...

Tae: "No..no... I was just gonna ask a question.."

I said with a smile...

Kookie: "Oh... What is it?" He said warmly...

Tae: "Is there something wrong with Yoongi-hyung or is he always like that?"

Kookie looks at Yoongi to make sure what I mean by what I asked...

Kookie looks back at me again and seems to be agreeing with me...

Kookie: "He's probably thinking of school stuff or his work.. can ask him later what's going on..."

I give him a smile meaning that I'm happy he takes care of me...

Time skip
Kookie's PoV
Kookie: "Yoongi-Hyung wait up..." I scream towards him...

Yoongi looks back at the noise and saw me so he stopped walking...

Yoongi: "What ya want... ya twirp? He said sarcastically

Kookie: "I'm just worried...of you," I said still catching my breath...

Yoongi looks confused about what I just said...

Yoongi: "What ya mean?"

Kookie: "Well... Tae saw you a bit lost in thoughts last time... so I was just wondering if you're alright..."

Yoongi: "Well kid... to be honest with you... I don't really like the girl... and I kinda fell in love with someone else..."

I got shocked at the word Yoongi-hyung just use...

Yoongi: "What's wrong with you?" He said a bit confused about my actions...

Kookie: "I'm just shocked.... I did not know you know the word "love"..." I said jokingly...

Yoongi: "Do you want to be buried alive?"

I got scared so I ran toward Tae who was standing at the front gate...

Tae: "Who are you running away from?" He asked worriedly...

Kookie: "Oh no one... I just .. uhh... miss you..." I said still catching my breath...

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅇㅈㅇㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sorry for the late update... school has been stressing me out and shi-.... but here's another crappy chapter hope u enjoy it...