chapter 32

Kookies's PoV

I can't believe they are here...

I'm so glad that they are here...

they can probably help me with my problem...

Teacher: "You guys can sit over there." the teacher points toward the two chairs beside me.

they walk towards me while smiling and looking at me. they sat down and look at the teacher.

Yoongi: " How ya doing bro?" Min Yoongi asked while still looking forward.

Hoseok: "Let's talk later ... right now let's listen to the teacher." Hoseok scolded Yoongi.

Time skip

Yoongi: "Yoh... let's go grab some lunch."

Kookie: "yeah sure... let's go"

we went to the cafeteria to grab lunch and on the way, I saw Tae holding that girl's waist and looking lovey-dovey...

Hoseok: "Are you alright bro?" Hoseok asked when he saw me looking at them...

I heard Tae say something.

Tae: "Come on.. Kelli... please just this one... I promise just one..." he said sweetly towards her.

my heart drops while I heard what he just said... hearing those words from him to her and not me...

Kookie: "I have a request," I said to Hoseok and Yoongi.. both of them looks a bit confused why.

Yoongi: "What is it, bro?"

Kookie: "I miss being the bad guy... so I'm just requesting to be the bad guy here in this school... I just want to rule this school and see all the student's face gets destructed and obey all my commands... I just want to see how sorrowful their self looks." I said while smirking like a murderer.

Yoongi seems to agree with what I just requested and smile evilly and Hoseok just agreed with both of us... while walking in the hallway one student bumped into Eric...

From the looks on his face, Yoongi is probably looking at him coldly which made him look in fear and got up fast...

student: "I'm sorry... I won't do it again... "

Yoongi ignored the apology from the younger and started walking again... Hoseok and I follow behind him...

The next class is Music and I know Yoongi is good when it comes to Music... he can play the piano like all his emotions are there... I'm also good when it comes to music... I can play the guitar and my voice is not that worse hehe... Hoseok... can rap dance and dance better than me and Yoongi... so all three of us have our own specialties...

Hoseok: "Have you heard about Kim Namjoon?"

Kookie: "No, why? what happened to him?"

Hoseok: "He's living in the state right now and I just wished for him to transfer here so that will be complete again." he said hoping for the older to come back.

oh, my devil!!! I just can't believe what I've heard! Namjoon-Hyung is in State!! just so you may know Namjoon is like our father.... he is always there when something bad happens... even though all four of us are not related but we are like brothers... and I can tell all my worries, secrets, and problems... I trust them more than my own parents......

one month had passed and for those past months, I have been hurt over and over again that my feelings are all filled with anger and hatred... i... I just don't know how to explain this feeling... the feeling where you lost someone you love...

for these past months I'm not seeking attention but only letting all this hatred go and that only made all the students obey all three of us... everyone is afraid of facing us... they are afraid of getting hurt.... and now my bad boy self has made a comeback and just to let you know it really feels good... seeing everyone below you... they just follow all you're orders and always look down when you walk in the hallways or in the whole school...

back in the classroom, the teacher took a new student that made me jump up from my chair...

Hoseok: "what's wrong?" he asked

I just pointed in front of me which made them look towards the teacher... both of them gets up from their chair and smile so brightly beside me... we walk to the front to give the new student a hug......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I'm so sorry that I acted a bit down these past few days... it's just that my work is really killing me... but now I can publish new updates probably almost every day... and sorry that this is a bit of a cliffhanger because it's really late here and I'm afraid of getting scolded for staying up so late so... hope you guys will like it and don't forget to vote...I love reading some of your guy's comments.. so just comment below.. mwah