Chapter 10

Kookie's PoV
I hate it when someone gets near him, and I don't want to lose him that's why I'm trying to distance myself from him.

I walked to Tae's table, I pulled his arms to the classroom.

Kookie: "Pack your things we're leaving."

Tae didn't say anything and just did what I told him, I drag him to my house. I let him sit on the couch and let go of his hand.

Kookie: "Tae, is there something that I have done to you or something?"

Tae stands up and walked towards the door but I pulled his arms and kissed his lips. That made him shocked and pushed me away.

Tae: "What was that for?! Don't you already have a girlfriend?!"

Kookie: "What are you talking about? I don't have a girlfriend plus you're the only person I like since I started living here...... I mean...."

Tae blushes when he heard that I like him. He tried to hide his face but's turning into a tomato because of redness.

Tae: "You like me?! What about the girl you are with yesterday?! Huh?! She even gave you a love letter... you even accepted it.."

Tae tears up when he brought up the girl who confessed to me yesterday... I hate seeing him sad so I pulled him for a hug...

Kookie: "I did accept the letter... but that doesn't mean that I accepted her feelings... I rejected her and said that... I like someone else."

Tae hugged me back and tighten his grip when he heard the like word again.

Tae: "Who is this person?"

Kookie: "That person is the person I'm hugging right now" with a bunny smile.

Tae: "So you like me?"

Kookie: "No...."

That made Tae angry and it only makes me smile cause he looks cute when he's mad.

Kookie: "I love you," I told him with a bunny smile.

Kookie: "So do you accept my confession?"

Tae hides his face in my shoulder and nods.

Tae's PoV
Kookie confesses his feelings for me and I didn't expect that he would feel the same way as I do towards him. I'm very happy right now... I just hope that this will last forever.

Kookie: "Does this mean that I'm your boyfriend now?"

Tae: "Yes" I give him my rectangular smile

Kookie: "So it means that you only need to tell me the truth"

Tae: "I'll tell you anything you'd like to know."

Kookie: "Then... tell me who was the guy talking to you at the canteen? What does he want from you? Tell me everything."

We sat down on the couch and told him everything he wanted to know and .... he got mad when he heard that the guy was trying to bride me...

Kookie: "I want to send that guy to hell and tell him that your mine and I'm the only one that owns you... I just want him to rot in hell."

Tae: "Kookie can you calm down.... your aura is getting really really dark and it scares me."

I hugged the pillow really tight cause it gives me shivers and chills seeing Kookie getting mad... I hate it but at the same time, I love how he's ... being protective...

I smiled for no reason and made Kookie curious about why I was smiling.

Kookie: "What is it?"

Tae: "Nothing, it's just that I'm glad that you're being protective."

Kookie hugs me and I hug him back.

Time skip
Kookie made dinner for the both of us and I did some of the homework that I left from yesterday, I walked around Kookie's house, and by the look of it, he's really rich.

Kookie: "Dinner is ready"

I heard him and run into the kitchen and eat my dinner.

Kookie: "Slow down when you eat... you might choke."

Tae: "mmm....mmm..mmm...mmm"

Kookie: "Swallow your food first before talking"

Tae: "it wasn't my fault... when someone drags you... when your eating in the middle of lunch break." With a bit of a mad expression towards him.

Kookie: " Sorry Tae Tae ...for dragging you in the middle of your lunch break... it's just that..." *sigh*

Well, guys, this was Chapter 10, and if any of you gets any ideas on how I could continue the story just leave some idea in the comment and don't forget to vote and thank you for reading...