Promo And An Important Note.

Promo.

manik to be frank i liked you since i know you i was a big fan of you i never got a chance to meet you but still i loved you with my whole heart. chachu always said how much you give respect to him in the office being a senior employee of your office but when mom asked me to marry you i was not in a position to give a proper answer so i said no i thought my priority is my family but then when mom said she will pay for rishabh operation and she even said she will get chachu out of jail so i just married you without thinking anything after our marriage the way you treated me with lot of respect and you even trust me with whole heart you never forced me to say truth you stood beside me for everything. i didn't even know when my like started turning in to love at that moment i felt very glad that mom forced me to marriage with you or else i would have missed a wonderful person like you. I LOVE YOU MANIK I LOVE YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART YOU ARE MY HEART BEAT. nandini said to manik he felt out of the world listening to her confession at that moment he wanted to confess what his heart felt for her but controlled himself because he wanted to make it very special for them.

...

Important Note.

Hi guys how is the promo? I will update the chapter tomorrow morning.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS PRIVATE YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME TO READ THE UPDATE.