Chapter Seven

I don't want to tell him, I really don't. But I can't just keep quiet when I almost cheated on him, the guilt weighs be down more than it should. Maybe I can just forget about it and act like nothing happened, it's ok right?

"What're you think about?" I turn to see Jay laying down next to me, eyes soft and pleased as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I shook my head. "Nothing"

"Come on, it can't be nothing" He tugged on the hem of my shirt lightly, looking up at me with a smile.

I shifted to stare back at him, wrapping myself up in the blanket. I smiled back, but thoughts still run through my head. I slowly close my eyes and try my best to push the thoughts away, making me drift back to sleep.

+

"Jiyoon" He moaned. "Get off"

I shook my head with a little smile, moving around on his mid area purposely. The neon lights lighting up the large home where this party was taken place. Music vibrating the floor beneath us, his voice only as low as a whisper even when he was talking loudly.

"We're in public" He hissed into my ear, grabbing my hips to stop me.

"Right, no one will know you. Not to be rude or anything, most Americans listen to Justin Bieber and Selena Gómez and stuff"

He groaned, pushing me off him. I pouted and walked away, somewhere I could have fun.

"Jiyoon!"

I quickly turned around to see Jonathan waving me over. He rubbed the nape of his neck and blushed.

"About yesterday-"

"I'm sorry, I should've told you I had a boyfriend. It's just that," I hesitated. "I used to like you since like forever, and since we were alone I took advantage of the moment"

He looked up to me. "You liked me?"

I bit my lip making him smirk, I nodded.

"You might as well sit, I see your boyfriend over there didn't like it"

I smirked as he patted his thighs. I took a glance at Jay who stared at us. I looked back at jonathan with a smile.

"What's in it for you?" I asked.

"I get a hot girl to sit on my thighs, one with a boyfriend. Sounds kind of like a fuckboy vibe" He lifted his arms as he shrugged.

"And what about me?"

"He gets jealous, wants you again. It's a little trick you do to make a guy want you"

Without hesitation I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his lap.

"Tell me more"

He laughed, his hand found my thigh and pulled me up higher.

"Well basically, if a guy you like doesn't pay attention to you, you just find someone to make em jealous. They'll notice your attention was turned from them to someone else, that'll make them want their attention again," He explained. "I did that with my first girlfriend"

"Smart" I nodded, smiling a bit.

I glanced over at Jay who had some other female on his lap. I was pissed as I looked away. Jonathan noticed and laughed.

"Don't worry, look" I turned to look at Jonathan.

He held my chin and tilted his head, leaning in for a kiss. It was warm and soft, something Jay wouldn't do. Jay, his kisses are full of lust. This kind of kiss, one that makes you warm and happy, it made me smile onto his lips.

He pulled away and smirked, looking over at a pissed Jay. He was speeding over to us, hands balled up into fists.

"If he ever treats you bad, if he ever makes you sad, call me, I'll come and take you to my house," He muttered into my ears, swiftly before jay could arrive. "I'll make you feel better"

I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile. I nodded as Jay grabbed my wrist and pulled me off him.

He pulled me into his chest, kissing me deeply and forcefully as he grabbed my ass. In disgusting, feeling violated, I push him away.

"How cute, forcing me to kiss you and grope me," I state, half of me was joking, but half was also still pissed he had another girl on his lap.

I could hear Jonathan laughing, I looked over at him who gave me a thumbs up.

+

"I'm sorry damn. You didn't want me, he did. So I went to him," I placed my hands on my lap as he speeded down the streets, buildings passing by faster than lighting. "Slow down, we'll get into an accident"

"Fuck that bullshit, he kissed you. You're mine, and you let him kiss you"

"Chillax-"

"Don't fucking-" he turned to look at me as he drove. "Chillax me, fucking bitch. I told you-"

I turned to look at the street where a huge truck was making its way towards us.

"Jay!"

He stopped talking and turned to the truck, it was too late to try and move the other direction. It was already hitting the front of the car almost as if in slow motion. Jay quickly turned to me, pressing his body over mine and wrapping his arms around me as the truck hit us.