part 6

Zari was laying on her stomach on the bed,reading a book when there was a knock on her door.
"come in. " she said,looking up from the book.
Ray walked into her room.
"hi. "he said.
"hey, how are you doing? " asked Zari.
"I'm fine, thanks to you. May I?" he pointed at the chair.
"sure. And the team did most of the work. "she sat on her bed.
"can I ask you something? " asked Ray. He seemed hesitant.
"shoot."
"are you mad at me? " he asked.
"why would I be mad at you? " she was confused.
"you know, when I was on the spell. Did I offend you at all? "
She loved the fact that he cared so much about other people and their feelings.
"No, Ray.you didn't. Relax. Anything else? "
"yeah, actually. There's something I've wanted to ask you for quite some time but I wasn't sure if it was the best move. But with that witch putting that spell on me, I think it's appropriate to do it now." Ray was playing with his hands, something he'd do when he was nervous.
"what is it?"  she asked.
"do you... Um....do you wanna grab a cup of coffee with me? Or anything, it doesn't have to be coffee, it can be anything like...I dont know a donut or.... " he started rambling.
"yes. " she said with a smile.
"or maybe dinner or we can just take a walk or.... " he was cut off by Zari's lips on his.
He made a surprised noise but didn't pull back. After a few seconds they broke the kiss.
"I said yes,you idiot. " Zari was smiling.
"oh, good. Good. Didn't expect that but, good. Great! " he was also smiling.
This time he kissed her. If only they could stay like that forever.
The end.