Chapter 3 Kim Possible V.S. Carnage's "Noble Pirates"

"Thanks again for lending us one of your planes, Mr. Khan." Kim said. 

"Oh, it's the least I could do after you saved me from that Earthquake." Shere Khan said.

 "Oh that it was no big. Well gotta go." Kim said.

 "Ya know I still don't think we can trust that guy." Ron said once Kim had hung up.

 But before Kim could respond they heard shots being fired.

 "What was that?" she asked.

 "Air pirates!" the pilot screamed.

 "Air pirates!" Ron and Kim exclaimed.

 "Everybody run!" Ron cried trying to jump out of the plane. 

"Get back here." Kim said grabbing Ron by the shirt and pulling him back inside.

 Suddenly they heard a loud thunk on the roof and an unfamiliar voice shout "Greetings and salavations!"

 Kim and Ron looked at each other, confused. Both Rufus and Ron spit on their hands much to Kim's disgust. Ron then leaned out the window.

 Sticking his hand up he said "Greetings."

 "Out of my way." Kim said pulling Ron back inside and climbing out to the roof.

 "KP be careful!" Ron called. Kim climbed onto the roof facing Don Carnage. 

"Who are you?" he asked.

 "You're looking at Kim Possible hero of the world." Ron said.

 "And what is with that little man down there?" Don Carnage asked.

 "Hey the name is Ron Stoppable." Ron said.

 "Ah! So I have Kim Possible and her little sidekick, Stop Ronable." Don Carnage said.

"It's Ron Stoppable!" Ron screamed.

 "Yes, Stop Ronable that's what I said." Don Carnage said.

 Ron was about to continue but Kim cut him off.

 "So you know our names but who are you?" she asked.

 "I am Don Carnage, that's me!" he shouted.

 "Yeah we get it dude, you don't need to add the that's me thing." Ron said.

 "Hush Stop Ronable." Don Carnage said.

 "It's Ron Stoppable." Ron growled. 

"Anyway I'm going to kill you now." Don Carnage said drawing his sword.

 "I don't think so." Kim said beginning to fight the pirate.

 "KP be careful!" Ron yelled. 

No sooner had he said that did Don Carnage kick Kim sending her skidding across the roof. Before she could get to her feet Don Carnage had his sword against her throat.

 "Goodbye Kim Possible." Don Carnage hissed preparing to kick the hero of the roof. 

Suddenly something bit the pirate's leg. It was Rufus.

 "Not today Don Carnage!" Kim shouted rising to her feet and kicking the pirate off of the plane.

 "KP! We're going down!" Ron cried.

 Kim quickly jumped back into the plane. 

"KP what are we gonna do!" Ron screamed. "It's ok I have a plan." Kim replied putting on a parachute.

 She bit her lip there was only one. She'd just have to improvise. She walked over and opened the door to the plane.

 "KP what are you ahh!" Ron yelled as Kim pushed him out of the plane. 

Then Kim jumped out activating her parachute and grabbing Ron just in the nick of time. They had escaped but one question remained what would they do now?