Chapter 4

~Katsuki~

Jessie and I looked over to each other after we finished, grinning. Everyone, even Hikari, clapped. Jessie and I got up, bowing jokingly. The bell rang, signaling 4th period is here.

"It was awesome to sing with ya again, but you need to go to my house. I'll see you there. Oh, and I won't be home till 10:00pm." I said, handing him my case and spare key. He nodded and took off, waving good-bye. I saw Kakashi walking down the hall, reading his book with a tensed back. I quietly walked up beside him and peaked over, reading the contents of the book. After reading the first page, I looked away, deciding it wasn't a good time to finish reading the next page.

I noticed we passed the gym door and decided to say something. "Um, Kakashi?"

He jumped in surprise, whipping his head towards me. "Oh, Suki-chan. I didn't notice you there. What's up?" He made a closed eyed smile as he said this.

"We passed the gym." I stated, turning around and stopping at the double doors. He chuckled sheepishly and walked over to me, "I knew that." I rolled my eyes and opened the door, ready for p.e.

"SUKI-CHAN!!!!!!!" "KAKASHI-KUN!!!!!!!" Two blobs of green tackled Kakashi and I. Well, Kakashi dodged his, but I wasn't so lucky. I was flown back and into Kakashi, who had to jump to the left and back to get away from his blob, and sent us tumbling out the door.

I'm guessing on instinct, Kakashi wrapped his arms around me and turned so he landed on the bottom, grunting. I blinked before looking to my right where Kakashi's face was. I was sorta in his lap, making me blush.

Hikari stopped in front of me with her three little friends behind her. She put her hands on her hips. "Well, well, well, lookie here. Already making a move on the new teacher? I always knew you were a little *bleep*."

I smirked slyly and leaned back against Kakashi, figuring out she had a thing for him, and put my arms around his, which were still around my waist. This caused him to tense a bit.

"Jealous?" Was all I said.

She scoffed, "Jealous of what?"

I smirked again, leaning a bit closer to Kakashi. I felt him slightly tense up even more then before. "That I can get to someone before you can. Especially a smoking Sensei." I dragged out the 'smoking' to tease her.

Her eyes glared at me and she huffed before turning and strutting off into the gym. Ino, Sakura, and Karin narrowed their eyes at me before following Hikari.