Prolouge

~Katsuki~ A.K.A. Suki or Kat

~Bring! Bring! Bring! Bri~ my hand snapped over, picked up the alarm clock, and smashed it against the wall, causing a huge bang. I blinked, then groaned and got up. It was six in the morning and a school day. I quickly got dressed into a pair of jeans, a black hoodie with a grey tank-top underneath, and put my black and white vans on. I lifted my hoodie and tied my head-band threw the belt hoops of my jeans. The hoodie was my brothers, so it was big. I also grabbed my Kunai and Shrunken and hiding them in hidden spots in my clothes.

I ate some donuts as I packed my lunch, book, pencils, etc. in my bag. I grabbed my grabbed my phone charger and put it in my bag and then wrapped the ear-phones around my iPhone 4s and stuffed it in my back pocket. Grabbing my keys, I locked the door and went to the red motorcycle in my drive-way. I put my pack-back under the seat and put my helmet on and took off to school.

Parking in my spot, I grabbed my stuff and threw it on my shoulder. Putting my ear-phones in I slowly walked to the door. *robot noise* I took out my phone to see my teacher/friend had texted me.

Iruka: in traffic, can you show the new teacher around? Go to office, Lady H. will pass him to you. Thanks.

Me: sure, and see ya soon!

I put the song 'Forever and for Always' by Shania Twain on, singing quietly. I went to the front office and opened the door, seeing Ms. Y at the front desk.

She looked up at me, "Already in trouble Suki?" Ms. Y calls me Suki cause she said it sounded better then Kat. Don't really understand her but she's nice enough. Though she wears to much perfume and make-up.....

"No, I'm not, yet." I replied, walking past her and to Lady H.'s office. Tsunade's office had gold-rimmed doors, so it wasn't that hard to find. I opened the door and a shrunken came flying at my head. I yelped and ducked, letting it sail over my head and into the wall behind me. I stood and glared at Tsunade, "Why is it every time is come in, you throw something at me?"

She glared back, "Well, get your chakra signature to stay at one level and I'll stop. And what are you doing here? Iruka's supposed to be here."

I wiggled my eyebrows at her, "He told me he was in traffic. But I don't think so~"

"Who told who they were in 'traffic'?" A new voice joined the conversation.

Tsunade and I jumped, her grabbing a Shrunken. She relaxed when she saw who it was, causing me to also loosen up. "Oh, Kakashi. Knock next time, something bad might of happened." She said, quickly putting the Shrunken up. I blinked in realization, 'oh, he's a normal teacher. Got it.' I thought looking up to see the man. 'Oh geez. And he's hot?! Damn.'

Tsunade was about to say something but someone bust through the door, panting. "S-sorry I'm late. The traffic w-was bad." Iruka panted, putting his hands on his knees. He straightened out when he saw Kakashi. "Gomen Kakashi-san." He turned to me, "You came."

I scowled, "Yes, I did. Did you expect me to send Hikari and torture the poor fella? I'm not that mean." I said, rolling my eyes. I gave a friendly smile to Kakashi, "I'm Katsuki, it's nice to meet you Hatake-san."

Tsunade narrowed her eyes at me, "We never said his last name."

I looked at my pretend watch, "Oh look at the time! Don't want to be late for class, bye Iruka-kun, Kakashi-kun, Granny!" I bolted out the door, ducking when she threw another Shrunken at my head. I stopped and grabbed the two Shrunken, "Thanks for the free Shrunken Granny!"