Chapter 7

~Katsuki~

"I have important news." I said, lifting my head to look around. Four ANBU stood around the room with their hands beside their sides.

"What is it Katsuki?" Lady Hokage asked, noticing me look around.

I didn't look at her as I replied, "I saw a missing-nin by my school heading into the forest."

She looked surprised, "Oh?"

As I said this, I saw one of the hands fidget nervously and it went to his kunai pouch. I appeared in front of Tsunade as five kunai flew at her. I deflected four but one hit me on my right shoulder. I payed no attention to it as I made some hand signs. "Genjutsu style: fake escape." I silently whispered. The four ANBU were trapped in it and it made it look like they had escaped but had really dropped against the wall.

I quickly tied their hands in front of them and their feet to each other. I snapped my fingers as the real ANBU and Ibikki came in and the fakes came out of the Genjutsu.

I looked at Tsunade with a glare, "Baka. They could have killed you if I wasn't here. And what was so important that you hadn't noticed the fakes? You're our Hokage, if anything happened to you we'd be in chaos."

She glared at me and sighed. "We were trying to find a partner for our new Jōnin. He had already chosen someone but I had to make sure he wanted her but he wouldn't budge." She said as Ibikki took the fakes out and to the torture room.

I thought about what she said and focused on the chakra's around the room. I found one that was hidden quite well and kept my senses on it. I put two and two together and narrowed my eyes at her. "You had him act like he wasn't a ninja. Why was that?"

She blinked innocently but had a sly look in her eyes, "What do you ever mean Suki?"

I glared at her, "You know exactly what I mean. The only new one that had come for months is Kakashi."

She smirked, "And why does it have to be Kakashi?"

This time I smirked, "I have people around that would have notified me if there was a new person, no matter what. Plus, my senses were up the whole time and I had never noticed a new chakra signal before a week ago. I picked it up and did some 'research' and found out Kakashi had come in that week. How else would I know his last name when we first met? His chakra was the same one I had noticed when I found it. Puls, he's here now." I threw a kunai without looking to beside her.

Kakashi appeared with my kunai in between his fingers in front of his heart. He frowned at it, "That could have killed me."

"But it didn't." I replied, still serious. "That would have hit you if I had been trying to kill you."

He frowned again and Tsunade spoke up, "Your right on the mark again Suki. Kakashi is the new Jōnin."

I loosened up and leaned my weight onto my right leg. "Kakashi-kun, you were invisible. If I hadn't noticed your chakra when I had walked in, and I had changed in here, that would make you a pedophile and pervert wouldn't it?" I asked innocently.

Tsunade laughed loudly as Kakashi blushed and glared at me through his visible eye. I continued with my real question, "So, whose your partner?"