Chapter 14

Alright so here is Chapter 14 hope that you all enjoy!!!!!!!

Auburn’s POV

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache so I went to go to the bathroom to get a drink and wash my face but noticed that I was pretty much glued to someone. Noah. Then all of last night’s events came rushing back to me and suddenly my headache was gone. I snuggled more into Noah’s side and fell asleep again.  When I woke again I was vaguely aware of him rubbing his thumb across my stomach and each time he would stroke my stomach again I would get the tingles that I always get when he touches me or even looks at me. I turned around so that I was facing him.

“Morning sweetheart.” He said while leaning in to give me a good morning kiss.

“Morning. How are you?”

“I am better than I have ever been except now we have to go to school.”

“Damn. That’s the worst way to ruin a good night and a good morning I’m just happy that I get to wake up to see your handsome face every morning.”

“Yes, cause waking up to me is such a privilege.”

“Now don’t get to cocky mister or I will go and sleep with Zac tonight.”

He growled lowly and possessively.

“Wow chill out big boy now let me go so I can shower and get dressed.” I said while I was climbing out of the bed well attempting to climb out.

“I could help you take a shower if you want me too?” He said with a glint in his eyes that I didn’t really like.

“No it’s ok your too much of a distraction anyway.”

“As in a good distraction or a bad distraction?” He said while raising his eyebrows slightly.

“Both now let me go” I tried a different tactic now I kissed him then his hands moved up to my face and I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom and locked the door not that it will help much. With him being a full grown werewolf and to top it off an Alpha but it was a start I guess.

“I am going to get you for that Auburn you have to come out sometime.”

“Not anytime soon.”I said back to him in a mocking tone and then added on “See you downstairs with a bunch of people around so I wouldn’t suggest trying anything.”

I stripped out of my robe that I had slipped on jumped into the hot shower massaging the soap into my muscles. Once I was sure that I had gotten all of the soap out of my hair. I hoped out and put on the clothes that were by the bathroom door I assumed that Noah had put them there. It was only after that I had realized what he set out. Good thing that I had shaved my legs because what he had me wearing was showing a lot of skin. It was a black and red mini skirt and a black tank top with a leather jacket. I brushed out my hair and I just let it fall naturally wavy and put on a little more make up then what I usually wear. After I was finished I looked in the full length mirror in the bedroom. Once I was satisfied with what I saw I walked down the hall and down the stairs till I got to the kitchen thankfully there were a lot of people down here, so I’m assuming Noah won’t try anything especially with my siblings down here. Of course I was wrong. As soon as I stepped into the kitchen I was picked up and put on the counter and then he attacked my lips with his not that I minded but my sisters and brother did mind.