Prologue: The Beginning of a Rivalry

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the prologue of this story and the starts between the rivalry that is gonna happen in this story,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"At Beacon Academy, there was an argument between two girls and those girl were Yang Xiao Long and Winter Schnee, they were arguing over a reason. And there was one person trying to calm them down, and it was (Y/N) (L/N), and he already knew what they're arguing about and he knew how the argument that's happening now started..........
(Y/N): (Why did all this have to happen?)

1 month ago

...........(Y/N) is a new student that joined Beacon and he was settling in and he was walking down the hall and as he does he bumps into someone and the person falls........
(Y/N): "Sorry."
????: "It's okay, accidents happen."
..........(Y/N) recognized the voice to be a female and he looks and sees the girl having blonde hair and she had lilac eyes and he offers a hand and he helps her up and she dusts herself off.........
(Y/N): "Again, I'm really sorry."
????: "It's okay. No harm done."
(Y/N): "My names (Y/N)."
Yang: "I'm Yang. Well, see ya around."
..........she walks off and that is when he met Yang right there and it turns out that's not the day she fell in love with him........

Yang P.O.V

.........it was the day Yang was in Vale and she was headed somewhere, but now she is being cornered by three guys and she was close to snapping.........
Random Guy 1: "Hey sweetheart, care to have fun."
Yang: "Fuck off."
Random Guy 2: "Oh, sounds fun."
Random Guy 3: "Really fun."
.........she gets angry and she activates her gauntlets.........
????: "HEY."
.........Yang hears a familiar voice and the guys look and so does Yang and she sees (Y/N) fast walking to them and he punched one thug and he bumps into the others and they fall back........
Random Guy 1: "What the hell?"
(Y/N): "What the hell you doing with my girl?"
.........Yang gets confused and (Y/N) looks at her and he secretly winks at her and she gets the idea and goes along with it.......
(Y/N): "You okay babe?"
Yang: "Yeah. I'm fine, thank you."
(Y/N): "If I catch you guys near my girl again, I'll breaks your damn legs off and shove them up your asses. GOT IT."
........the moment he yelled that, the thugs gets scared and they ran off and (Y/N) looks at her and her heart beats fast.........
Yang: "Thank you (Y/N), you really helped me."
(Y/N): "No problem. Always happy to help a friend, well I'll see ya I have a place to go."
Yang: "(Y/N), wait."
.........it was too late and he runs off and Yang watches him run off and she never been helped by a guy before, then she touched her chest and she smiles........
Yang: (Cute and a good heart, now I feel true love.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

..........now his encounter with Winter was different, he was walking through Vale a week after helping Yang and he walks around a corner and he hears something........
????: "Mommy. Mommy. I can't find my mom."
.........he looks to see a little girl looking around and he runs to her and kneels to her level.........
(Y/N): "What's the matter? Are you lost?"
Little Girl: *nods* "I can't find my mommy. I'm scared."
(Y/N): "Well, how about we find her? Don't worry I'm a huntsman, let's go."
........he holds out his hand and she takes it and they look around and (Y/N) goes into a random store and he asks the owner........
(Y/N): "Excuse me. This little girl is lost and we were wondering if her mother walked into here?"
........the clerk shrugged and then a door opens.........
????: "Natalie."
.........a woman ran in and it claimed it was her mother and she hugged her.......
????: "I was so worried. Are you okay?"
Natalie: "Yes mommy, this nice huntsman helped me find you."
????: "Thank you so much."
(Y/N): "No problem. *waves* Bye Natalie."
........she waves back and walks out, then he turns around and the clerk had something in his hand and it was a soda........
Clerk: "It's on the house for being a good person.
.........(Y/N) smiles and takes the soda and drinks it.........
????: "You have a good soul."
.........he turns around and sees a woman, but with the White Hair and blue eyes, then he instantly recognized the woman to be in a rich family..........
????: "I like that in people."
(Y/N): "Thank you, I just like to help out sometimes. And by the way you look, you're a Schnee?"
Winter: "Yes, you're pretty smart. I'm Winter, it's a pleasure to meet you." *she extends her hand*
(Y/N): *shakes her hand* "I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you to."
Winter: "Likewise. Well, I could stay and chat. But, I have things to do. Bye (Y/N)."
........she walks off and (Y/N) looks at her as she walks off, but that wasn't the day Winter fell in love with him..........